Leap

Joza looked the man in the eye and continued, "Who sent you?"

"I will never! " he cried. Joza pulled out his sword and immediately the man trembled and said again, "Look, he didn't tell me his name. All I know is that he's very dangerous and he'll stop at nothing to get what he wants"

Joza and rudev shared a glance for a short while, they were wondering the same thing. This gave the man the opportunity to kick Joza in the face and make a run for it.

"Run!" joza screamed and rudev followed. The knights were on his trail. The people screamed and made way for them. They knocked out things and made a mess." We can't lose him" rudev said. A man with a wheelbarrow parked in front of them. Immediately he saw them, he gasped and ran away. The man pushed the wheelbarrow aggressively towards them after getting past it. Rudev and Joza jumped slowly,rudev flipped while Joza leapt. They rolled on the ground rolled and got up, and they continued.

"Um..." the man muttered. He dived into one shop, but they followed him. The people continued screaming, they pushed away so many hawkers. The men continued following them. "They don't sure give up" The man said again. 

The man had a plan, he saw a man rearing snakes so he bumped into him causing his snakes to fall down and let loose. The people screamed and a rampage was caused, this made rudev and Joza stop.

They breathed heavily and wiped their sweats." Oh no!" rudev said."We lost him..."

***

Rudev and Joza arrived at the  Palace where they saw Queen Sofia eating grapes on the dining table. "Mum?" Rudev said.

Sofia stopped eating and turned to her, she screamed"Where have you guys been all day?" she stood and walked towards them.

Rudev and Joza gathered the courage to speak  up

"Mum...someone tried to kill me today at training..."Sofia waited carefully for a better story"So? I mean he can't win against you?!"
"Almost, "Joza said before snickering.Rudev rolled her eye at him and continued.

"It was a warning from our enemies, they're even more dangerous now"Rudev added. Sofia gulped in fear and sat back on her throne"So did you kill the person?"

"He got away" Joza replied.

"Okay," Sofia said with her trembling voice. The landline began to ring, they all stared at it with fear on their knees, they knew who was calling them. Sofia walked towards it slowly as if it was a ticking bomb.

"Hello," she put in on the speaker.

The voice remained silent for a while, this gave them goosebumps, Sofia turned to Rudev and Joza signifying to them that something was not right.

"My Queen"The voice finally said. This gave them relief...

"I remained silent to show you what your kingdom will look like when I'm done with you..."

The voice laughed and continued"You're playing with me, you think sending your first son to sodom will solve the issue?"

They all turned to rudev, rudev replied with a shrug.

"Listen, what do you really want?"Sofia asked.

"And yes, you're right. I do want the jaguar" "...but"the voice continued. They all frowned immediately waiting for the next reply

"...what I want more is for you to bow at my feet while giving it to me"Sofia hung up immediately after she heard that, Sofia's ego was too much for her to bow down at someone's feet.

Sofia slowly dropped the phone and walked upstairs without saying a word.

"You think Dan is in trouble?"Rudev asked Joza.

Joza turned to her and replied, "At this point, I'm out of ideas." 

Eve came in in a wheelchair with maids behind her.

Joza and rudev turned to her" what happened"they both asked.
"I sprained my ankle, but it's okay"she said trying to get up. Rudev and Joza both stretched out their hands for her to get up,eve stared at both hands looking for who to grab,  she stared at them while Joza and  rudev at each other. Eve held Joza's hands and got up, Rudev became shocked. Joza smirked at her and helped eve sit down on the chair to rest.

Rudev put her hand down slowly, the embarrassment was too much for her. She couldn't keep quiet any longer, she then said"Eve, I wanted to help you!"

Eve looked at her and replied" so sorry rudev, maybe next time" 

She looked at Joza and said"Please take me to my room, I'm exhausted"Joza nodded and carried her in his arms.

Rudev sighed in frustration and turned around. She saw Priel coming in "I was looking all over for you,rudev. Mum wanted to make me do lots of house chores and I didn't...."rudev didn't wait for her to finish, she stormed out. Priel became dumbfounded, she opened her mouth but words couldn't come out.