A friend in need

Throughout the entire night, eve sulked on the balcony, staring at the sky.

"We will leave for Egypt tomorrow..."Kahuna said, interrupting her. She turned to him slowly. "What are you using them for?" she asked.

"They'll be used to transport drugs. We'll leave with a train so get some rest."He placed his hands around her and whispered "told you, you made the right decision. Stop worrying ...". She managed to smile and nod.

***

They threw Delilah on the floor with the other hostages."You think you're smart," one man teased her. She didn't know what to do. All she did was sit in a corner and remain silent. She looked really upset and tired.

Suddenly a woman was thrown into the room by force "Get In!"

She begged them"Please tell my two sons, I love them and I'll always do. Even if I can't be with them..."

"I am sure they wouldn't even remember you after some time!"They replied and shut the door. 

Delilah felt bad, all the women looked discouraged that there ever make it out alive."Are we going to die in here?" she asked herself. She shook her head and said "No......" she stood up and screamed, "Nobody is going to die in here!" 

They all focused their attention on her, she stood in the centre and continued"We would escape from her and that's a promise. Remember what rudev said, she has a plan and she always means what she says. I trust her a hundred per cent and I want all of you to trust me..."

They didn't reply to her, as far as they were concerned, they weren't gonna make it alive

"And what's your master plan!" someone asked her.

Delilah replied with a confident look"They wouldn't know what hit them..."

The next morning, the women were led into the train station. It was time for them to take their leave."I have called the doctor, he'll be here any minute...."A mafia said to kahuna. He nodded and ordered"Load the train"

All the women hopped on the train one after the other. Delilah glanced at eve but eve looked away, she tried to avoid eye contact with Delilah at any cost. The handcuffed women were transferred to a part of the train where they would undergo the surgery. The doctors had arrived and took their apparatus with them ...

"Who's first?"

***

Rudev panicked all day, she couldn't sit but thought about her master plan." I hope they all did as I said" she paced around and fell flat on the floor gasping for air.

"What is wrong with you!"Khalifa asked rudev.

Rudev got mad and stood up "How dare you!" she screamed. 

Khalifa became confused"What ?"

Rudev looked bleary-eyed" you knew that they would perform surgery on them, didn't you?"

Khalifa sighed "So what, yes I knew but their house pets, we don't care what happens to them"

Rudev was shocked by her reply. There was silence in the hall after she said that, khalifa turned back and all the house pets aimed at her with their weapons: spoons, forks, or other domestic stuff.

"Don't ever call us house pets again!" one of them said. She froze and put her hands up 

"You heard them"rudev concluded.

...............................................................................................................................................................

The hostages trembled with fear when the doctors put on their hand gloves. They were all handcuffed and placed in a room. Suddenly the keys were slid from underneath the door, Delilah saw it and smiled. She slowly picked it up and freed herself

"I'll go first," Delilah said putting her hands up. 

 The doctor seeing as she wasn't handcuffed stammered"How...."

In the blink of an eye, she grabbed the syringe and stabbed him. She got up immediately and kicked him on the bed while he screamed for help. All the other women were surprised, Then she untied them and they headed out but the train was already moving.

One of the mafias heard the doctor screaming and entered the room but the women had vanished."Raise an alarm!"

The alarm was raised and soon it got to every mafia that the women had escaped. Delilah opened the back door that led to the entrance of the other train"We have to get there!"

The mafias spotted them and ran "Get them!"

The women retaliated with a fight against them, the fight was intense, some men passed out while some were kicked off the moving train.

"Some mafias they are..."Delilah teased them. The women began moving to the other train through the hook.

Before Deliah could escape with the women, she heard a voice behind her"Do you think I would let you go ?"

She turned but couldn't complete her turn because her head was slammed at a fire extinguisher. She fell flat and had a black eye. She crawled away but Kahuna grabbed her hair and pulled her

"You weak and powerless women think you can escape me"

She bit his hand and opened a door, his face slammed at the door but he continued following Delilah who crawled up the roof of the train. Their fight continued there"So you think you're wise" he took out a knife and aimed at the tyre of the other train"None of you would escape from here!" He threw it and it jammed the tyre causing the train to fall slowly to the right.

"What are you doing!" Delilah cried 

He brought out another knife to finish the work but Delilah held onto him. he pushed her off the roof but she had a grip on the roof. She was on the verge of falling, he stepped on her hands with a smug on his face"Any last words" he said.

Delilah nodded with a smile "Behind you " she muttered. Kahuna became confused, he turned around and received a smack from eve.

He fell flat on the roof, eve helped Delilah up"What took you so long?"Delilah asked.

"Rudev gave me the hardest part of the job"eve replied.

"You ingrate" kahuna said wiping his bleeding chin.

"Sorry, but I needed a way to get to the knights plus I needed the keys"Eve winked at him.

Delilah smiled and said"We took him for a fool"
"He is a fool" eve said smacking him again."Did this man give you trouble?"eve asked again. Delilah nodded and stepped on his stomach. He screamed at the top of his lungs"Ok that's enough " eve laughed.

***

"You guys did a good job," one of the knights said to them. The mafias were under custody and the women were taken care of.

"We know " eve replied.

"But you know where you guys belong?"The knight asked again. Eve and Delilah shared a nervous glance and nodded.

"Yes, at least we did the right thing" eve concluded