Rudev has done it again

Rudev gave the woman her stainless plate. The lady splashes what looked like dried oats with a bit of honey. Rudev smiled and dipped her hands into the bowl of utensils. Eve tried to buy rudev time by also giving the lady her plate. Rudev was testing everyone's patience. Eve stepped out of the line and watched rudev go on in her search. The cook stared at rudev with disapproval and yelled "What are you doing ?!" 

Rudev stopped and replied, "I can't seem to find a spoon. " 

"Then just sit down!" The cook replied.

"I'm afraid that can't happen. I want my spoon," she breathed. Everyone behind her began yelling and screaming for her to leave. Rudev didn't care. She was trying to prove a point. "But why can't you help me?" The cook tsked and yelled 

"Look at everyone else. They did as they were told !"

"Madam, you're shouting, " rudev said softly. This got everyone's attention. They turned to them and watched quietly. Don then interfered, "What's happening over there?"

"This girl won't leave and she's disturbing me "The cook replied.

"No, I'm not! If you give me a spoon, then I'll leave "Rudev replied. People behind started shouting again. Eve had to interfere"My friend here will leave now" she pulled rudev out but rudev stood back in.

"I'm not leaving until I get my spoon, everyone is suffering just because you won't help! If you had done your job by giving them all utensils then they won't be using their hands to eat!"

Rudev's bravery got everyone watching her. The cook sighed and said, "If I find a spoon then what will I do to you ." The hall became quiet, the woman had just threatened rudev. 

"What you will do to me will be discussed after you find the spoon"rudev replied and folded her hands. The cook grinned and dipped her hand into the bowl and searched for a spoon. Rudev glanced at eve, eve looked extremely worried. After a short while, the cook lifted her hands with a spoon.

Rudev smiled and said "Now, what will you do to me? You asked me so I have to answer"

"That's not how it works, I decide what to do next, "the cook says.

"Nope, that's not what I heard you say"She was playing smart with the cook. 

"You said, what will you do to me which means It is I that will decide "The cook was gobsmacked. She froze but rudev went on "This is what happens next, you'll stretch out your hands ..." she takes hold of the cook's hand and pulls it. Everyone looked mesmerized. 

"...then you'll give me the spoon " Rudev took the spoon and flipped her hair. She and the cook made lasting eye contact as she left the line and sashayed away. Eve went after her, she was the cynosure of all eyes in the hall. Such bravery had never been performed before.

The hall returned to its normal state and everyone was given a spoon-the Don made sure of that.

"You better teach me how you do it, " eve says. 

Rudev patted her and said, "I learnt from the best..."Eve thinking rudev was referring to her, smiled but rudev continued"...myself"This made both of them burst into laughter.

They enjoyed the meal, not because of the taste but because they were happy. Suddenly three women came and sat with them, Khalifa was among them.

"So, you're the new Kid?" Khalifa placed her legs on their table. Eve's plate vibrated but she grasped it tightly. Eve bowed her head down and silently ate her meal but rudev did otherwise"Yes, it is I. " she replied.

"Hmmm, rudev what?"Khalifa asked. 

"I'm Rudev Ephraim Mary..." she bragged. Eve choked on her food when she heard that.

"You're late  Ephraim's daughter... Princess of Persia"Khalifa muttered

"You're the Princess Rudev, the awesome archer?" eve exclaimed. Rudev smiled and replied"Yeah!"

"What do you want from me ?" She asked khalifa.

"No, not me, the Don calls for you " Khalifa replies. Eve choked on her food again but this time, she gulped a glass of water. 

Khalifa patted rudev and smiles "See ya " She walked away with the two other girls behind her.

***

Rudev and eve stood in front of Don's room as if they wouldn't get in. The door was shut but one of them had the guts  to knock

"What could she want from me ?" rudev asked, still staring at the door. 

"I don't know, you're the one she's looking for " Eve replied, also gawking at the door.

"Is it something I did ?" rudev asked again.

"Which one? You've done lots of things " eve replied. Rudev took a deep breath and knocked. The door was opened by a lady, "Come in " she said. They both shared a concerned glance and got in. The room was crowded but they were on their beds. The stares they were receiving were enough to make eve pass out.