Prologue

Rudev wipes her face with stream water and washes her feet. She looked wan, exhausted, tired, and beady-eyed. She sighed and sat next to the branch next to Don."All hope is lost now. I lost! And now Priel is going to pay for what I've done. " She sniffed and wiped her face.

"I thought I did the right thing," she tried to cry.

Don felt pity for her and patted her. "The rudev I knew is a brave child and she never let her hardships take over her like this. "Rudev wasn't buying any of the pep talks, but Don was persistent

"Today, you remember you are much stronger than you think, braver than you believe, and smarter than you think. Despite what life has thrown at you, you will not back down. You will continue to push forward and become a stronger person because of this! You have survived 100 per cent of your worst days in life, so you just need to keep going. There is always light at the end of the tunnel. It's okay to be frustrated, but you will continue to walk through life. You will be strong for those who need you. Rudev...you will not let this break you."

Her speech mesmerised Rudev. She sniffed and asked, "But can someone still be brave when one is scared?"

"It's only when a man is scared that he can be brave"Don concluded.

Thank you guys for reading rudev mary. I hope you enjoyed part 1 because rudev's life just became even more interesting. You see rudev mary has two parts, I just added them both because of this challenge. Swipe to the next page to enjoy rudev mary II. I love you guys, thank you so much for supporting it.-nnenna agidi