Chapter 25

Contains graphic detail

--------------------------------------------

Cass'' pov

Today was the day. It's been a week and during that week Harry's offer on the house went through and he's been busy furnishing it. He refused to let me help because he wanted it to be a surprise but Gemma and Anne helped and they said that the house was incredible, I'm taking their word for it. I put the last things I had to pack in the box sitting on my bed. Four boxes full to the top with my things sat in the middle of my room. I looked around the room, it was pretty bare. Sarah told me I could take anything I wanted but that was probably just because she didn't want me leave. Jake was pretty happy considering they'd be redoing my room for him. I sighed sitting on the bed looking at the mirror across the room. It felt weird that I was moving into the ready house and not contributing. He promised I'd love it though. There was a heavy knock on the door front door and then it opened making me smile.

"Hello!" his voice boomed. I loved that now he just walked in, sarah insisted he was welcomed to. I smiled and got off the bed running down the hall. I made it to the top of the stairs just as he walked walking up them. He was in khaki shorts and a white v neck making my eyes immediately stare at his sharp collar bones and defined shoulder muscles. He was wearing ray bands and there was something about it that was so attractive to me.

"Morning roomie." he said making me giggle as he stepped up on the step below me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands winded around my waist.

"Morning." I whispered into his lips. I felt his lips curl into a smile on mine as they came together. They hit me with such need and force I could tell its be a heated kiss. I tugged on a curl causing him to moan into my lips. His tongue plunged in my mouth and ran across mine causing the smell of his cologne to run up my nose. He pulled away from the heated kiss and my lips found his sweet spot by his ear. His finger tips dug into my hips and for a moment I forgot we were on the stairs.

"You're so fucking hot." he purred into my ear as I sucked on the delicate skin. His hands glided down my lower back and slid into my back pockets. He squeezed my butt making me jolt.

"And to think." I whispered pausing for a second. My tongue flicked across his skin causing him to inhale sharply. "We are going to have a house all to ourself to do whatever we like." I said hearing him chuckle. Technically we had his flat to do that, but this was different. This was our house.

"The things Im going to do to you..." He trailed off. I couldn't help but laugh as he squeezed my butt again. I pulled back from him neck looking into his deep green eyes watching his pupils grow in size as he licked his lips and bit on the bottom one. His nostrils flared like they did in only three cases. One, he was mad. Two, he was concentrating. Or three, he was fighting the urges he had. I chuckled and ran my finger down his chest and onto his rock hard abs. I continued to slowly graze it down closer to his belt, teasing him. His large hand wrapped around my wrist and stopped me making me look at him. His nostrils were back in a flare.

"You're making me want you right here right now." He said with almost and angry tone. I smiled as he let go of my wrist and I stepped up a step as he watched me.

"Tonight." I whispered ending with a wink. I walked down the hall and turned around watching him start to follow me. I giggled loudly as I broke into a run. He chased me and I shrieked as I ran into my bedroom ad he slipped through the door. He shut the door behind me and lunged at me causing me to laugh loudly as he pushed my against the wall. He smirked watching me as I continued to laugh.

"What?" he asked looming over me.

"I like seeing you so sexually frustrated." I said as he pressed his body against mine. He bowed his head and his lips were on my neck kissing across my collar bone. I chucked as he flicked his tongue across the surface.