Chapter 4

Cassidy's pov

It's been almost two weeks since our first date and Harry and I are only growing stronger. There's not title there yet obviously but I feel it. In two week I consider him my best friend and I've never been so attracted to someone in my life. I haven't had these butterflies in a long time. You know the ones where you feel like you're going to throw up. Your head spins and you sweat. He overloads my thoughts everyday. His smile, his laugh, his touch, his kiss. When I got here I promised myself I wouldn't do this, fall for a guy, but I cant keep that promise any more. Its just isn't possible.

Today was a beautiful day. The sun was high an bright, it was humid out. Just like back home. I wanted to spend it out with harry, but he made commitments with his friends. Which I understood, he shouldn't blow them of for me. I'm just a jealous person, which I don't want him to find out.

I pulled my new hot pink, strapless bikini on and a white Tanktop on over that. I figured I would take the chance to take my first time in the pool in the back. I grabbed a towel out of the bathroom and headed downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and sarah was alone at the table, her face in her hands and sighing. She seemed stressed.

"where's dad and jake?" I asked pulling a water bottle out of the fridge. Normally they were all together, acting like the happy family they aren't.

"went to the park." she said quickly an quietly. A tone I normally pull.

"whats got you in a twist?" I asked walking over beside her. Bridal magazines were sprawled out. I had forgotten the wedding was coming up, on purpose.

"your father and I moved the wedding date up, a stupid stupid idea and I don't have alot ready." she said putting her head back in her hands. I felt the need to comfort her, which was odd since this entire time I wanted to ignore her. I leaned over and looked at the current magazine opened. There was different cut outs of different bouquets. Beside it were her wedding colors. Which were a light blue and a light yellow.

"this one." I said pointing at white daisies Bunched together with a blue ribbon. She raised her head slightly and picked up the one I pointed at. She smiled at me happily, I knew I had helped her out. I pulled a chair over beside her and she watched me carefully. She probably found my actions weird.

"I don't want to ruin you day." she said making me shake my head.

"I want to help." I said makin her smile.

"wait so he's taking you to meet his mom?" sarah asked excited for me. I had helped her with wedding planning and then we moved to the back yard. She was in the pool leaning on the edge and I was siting on the edge with my feet dipped it.

"Mhm, in a couple of days he's taking me to a family picnic." I said smiling finding myself in that smile stage where my cheeks hurt.

"well then miss, he's totally going to ask you out soon." she said nudging my legs.

"you think?" I asked not sure if I should believe it.

"totally." she said making me smile. I looked down at the clear water beneath me. This right here reminded me of home. Minus my mom. But I was actually thankful I had sarah now. Even if I didn't display it, I was grateful. I didn't have my dad, I didn't want to have a relationship with him. But oddly I wanted a relationship with sarah. Something that surprises me. Maybe because I don't have my mother around, Sarah's a mother figure to me. And I'm eager for that relationship again. The doorbell rang interrupting the silence.

"I'll get it." Sarah said hoping out of the pool and wrapping a towel around her body before leaving me. I took a good look at the backyard. I was really fortunate to have this house, it was beautiful. If I was still at home I wouldn't have this. Sometimes I think I should just tell harry, I mean I should right? It just doesn't come up.

"You going to go in?" a deep voice asked from behind me making me stand up.

"harry?" I asked turning around. He stood behind me in a Tanktop showing off this big arms with tattoos on them along with dark shorts. His hair was pulled back into my favourite orange beanie.

"I thought you were with lou?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled as his hands found my bare hips.

"eleanor got sick so he went over to take care of her." he said as I looked into his welcoming green eyes. I twirled a curly lock around my finger making him smile. I reached up and pulled the beanie off throwing it to the side.

"are you going to come in?" I asked pulling at the bottom of his Tanktop making him lick his lips. He nodded slightly and smiled as I pulled his Tanktop off exposing his chest in front of me for the first time. I ran my hands down his chest over the tattoo I tried to admire the first day we met.

"its beautiful." I said running my hands over the two birds inked on his chest.

"thanks." he mumbled as he pulled me into him completely. I smiled as he ran his thumb over my bottom lip. Suddenly my feet were pulled off the ground and he threw me over his shoulder making me squeal.

"Harry put me down!" i screamed slapping his back making him laugh loudly. He pulled me off of his shoulders but held me bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly.

"don't you dare throw me in." I said looking at him laughing.

"I wasn't going to, I was going to do this." he said stepping forward making us both fall right into the deep end. My body hit the water and I fell under, him still holding onto me. I squirmed out of his hold and swam to the surface brushing my hair out of his face. He popped up beside me and shook his head making my face get drenched from the water off of his hair. He laughed as I splashed him with all of my force. His big hands produced a bigger splash back at me making me squeal. I laughed swimming away from him and to the steps in the shallow end. I sat on a middle one so half of my stomach was still under water. He swam over to me with a smile on his face. He kneeled on the step below me, being tall enough to be at the same height as me basically.

"I like your bathing suit." he said as his heavy eyes wandered over my body. I smiled and leaned back on my elbows so he could get a better look. I watched him lick his lips as his eyes met my bottoms. A new side of Harry I hadn't seen yet. He nodded and his eyes met mine.

"I'd like them off better." he said looping his fingers in the bottoms and yanking at them making my breath hitch in my throat. He smiled and he let go allowing his fingers to trace over the straps all the way to the front making my breathing get heavy. His finger glided across my front making my whimper.

"H-harry." I stuttered making a sinister smile grow on his mouth as his eyes grew darker. "sarah is---". He cut me off by laughing and pulling away.

"don't worry, I'll save it for another time." he said winking at me before swimming back to the deep end. I was left motionless. His touch was so heavy and needy, surprising me. A side of him that made me want him more. I watched as he continued to swim to the deep end, his back muscles flexing. I bit down on my bottom lip and pushed off the stairs swimming towards him.