Chapter 7

Harry's pov

Cass spent the day here just hanging out but eventually we went back to her house so she could shower and get changed. I lied on her bed scrolling through my phone waiting for her but she was taking forever. I sighed standing up running my hand through my hair. I walked over to a wall that had photos on it. In the frames were photos of her and her brother, her and her friends back home and her and a woman. I knew this was her mom, they looked identical. I ran my finger over the picture smiling. The door opened and I turned my head to see her walking in changed. She was wearing dark blue high wasted shorts and a blue Tanktop tucked in. She ran her fingers threw her damp hair and stopped to see what I was looking at. Our eyes met and she continued into her closet. I followed her and she sat down at a white vanity in the massive closet. She pulled out a makeup bag and pulled the chair closer to the mirror.

"Was that your mum?" I asked. She cleared her throat and nodded as she leaned and applied some mascara.

"Have you called her yet?" I asked. I caught her off guard, I knew it. Her hand stood still and she made eye contact with me.

"Since you've been here." I elaborated. She shook her head slightly and continued doing her makeup. Suddenly the old Cass was back. The quiet one that gave me short answers.

"Cass what's wrong?" I asked walking behind her and placing my hands on her shoulder making her close her eyes.

"Nothing's wrong." she said continuing to do her makeup. I sighed and kissed her head makig her stop again.

"I'm here for you if you need me okay." I whispered before pulling away. I locked eyes with her again and she nodded.

"now let me see a smile." I said making her smirk. "come on." I added tickling her side making her laugh uncomfortably.

"Happy?" she asked laughing as she swatted me away.

"Very." I said leaning over and kissing her cheek making her smile. I brushed the hair off of her shoulder away from her neck and the once red mark was now purple.

"You might need to cover that up with some makeup." I said making a tint of red go to her cheeks as she laughed covering it up.

I couldn't help but laugh as we drove with all the windows rolled down, the sun roof back and her singing over powering my hearing. She looked over at me laughing as her hair flew everywhere.

"Where are we going?" she asked laughing turning down the music. I shrugged not really knowing.

"Where ever we want." I said making her smile. She leaned back in the chair and continued singing.

We ended up parking the car and going for a walk through a park. It was a beautiful day and there were kids all over running around us and playing. Her arm was snaked around mine as she held onto me tightly and we walked just talking and joking around. We reached a quiet part in the park and found a big tree to sit under to get some shade. I sat down and she lied down placing her head in my lap. She smiled up at me as I brushed the hair out of her face. There was a question eating at me, I needed to ask her. To get it off my chest and just make this, us, official.

"Cass." I said quietly as I played with her hair.

"Yeah." she said smiling up at me. I pushed her to sit up and she sat across from me cross legged. I grabbed her hand and played with her fingers.

"So tomorrow, I was wondering if I could introduce you to my family as my girlfriend?" I asked making her lips part and her eyes widen slightly.

"Are you asking --"I cut her off.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked making a huge smile stretch across her face.

"Of course." She said grabbing my face in her hands and pulling her lips to mine where they belonged. In this moment I didn't care if people saw, I wanted people to know I was the luckiest guy in the world, Cass was finally mine.