Chapter 21

Cass' pov

If you would have came to me and told me a month ago that I would love London I would laugh in your face. A month ago I never wanted to look my dad in the face, now I spend a whole day with him just talking. A month ago I didn't want to be in the same room as Sarah, now I've accepted her as part of the family. A month ago I would laugh when my dad asked how piano was going, now I can answer telling him it's amazing. A month ago I hated all guys, I thought they were all low and only wanted one thing. Now I've found Harry. I have to give Harry alot of credit for this all though. If it wasn't for him I wouldnt have forgiven my dad, talked to Sarah, play piano, or be happy.

I was lying out in my bed on my laptop as I scrolled through tumblr refreshing my dashboard constantly. Harry was at work with my dad. I didn't want to be a needy girlfriend, I under stood he had to work but I didn't know how I felt about him working with my dad. My phone rang at the side of my laptop blasting my ringtone.

"Hello." I said answering it.

"Hey babe." a husky voice said making me smile.

"Calling on the job?" I asked laughing.

"Alan doesn't care." He said.

"Alan..?" I asked, hearing him say it as If they were buds just sounded weird.

"did you want me to refer to him as 'your dad'?" He asked chuckling.

"I don't know." I replied scrolling through tumblr. There was silence before he spoke up.

"I want to take you out to dinner tonight, there's a new restaurant down town." He said and by the tone I could hear the smile in his voice. I couldn't help but smile at the way he treated me.

"I guess I can't say no to that." I said hearing him laugh.

"I'll pick you up around 7." He said as I closed my laptop to go get ready considering it was 5.

"See you then." I said getting up.

"Yup oh and Cass, wear something fancy." He added.

"Will do, see you then." I said as 20 different outfits ran through my mind.

"love you." he said making me smile.

"Love you too." I replied before hanging up.

I couldn't decide on a dress so I decided to pick after I showered. I jumped in the shower wanting to be as quick as possible. I took my time shaving and then quickly wash my hair and the rest of my body before hoping out. I changed into my robe and basically ran to my closet knowing my hair would take a while.

After I blow dried it I straightened it out so it was easy to work with. I put it in a nice bun and grabbed the head band that matched my hair color and was a braid and pulled it onto my head satisfied with how my hair looked. I did my makeup slowly and carefully before walking back to my closet. I skimmed my eyes over all the options unsure of what to pick. My eyes met a champaign coloured dress. I pulled it out and examined it, I had worn this dress once to a dinner party my dad had. It was strapless with a sweetheart neckline and it was long just flowing down. I decided on it and grabbed matching high heels then stepped infront of the mirror. I pulled it on zipping it up at the side and slipped my high heels on. I looked in the mirror inspecting my dress as I ran my hands down the soft material. I felt beautiful although I didn't know if I was over doing it. I didn't have any time to change because the door bell rang. I grabbed a white sparkly clutch and threw my phone and stuff in it before heading down the hall to the door. I opened it feeling nervous for some reason. A sigh of relief fell from my lips as I saw Harry standing in a tux, I didn't over do it. He smiled at me as his eyes ran along my body. I just stood there smiling as he starred at the dress.

"Cass." he said pausing as he met my eyes. "You look gorgeous." he said emphasizing on the 'gorgeous'.

"Thank you." I said blushing and smiling as my head spun. He made me feel like I really was the only girl in the world. He smiled and stepped forward putting his hand on my back and pulling me into him. Our smiles met an he kissed me allowing the taste of mint and the smell of after shave to rush over my senses. I pulled away biting down on my lip taken back at how good he looked in a tux. He grabbed my hand in his and we walked out heading to the car. He opened my door for me and closed it behind me. I watched as he walked around to the other side of the car and his curls bounced perfectly. He got in making the car instantly smell of his heavenly cologne. He winked at me before starting the car and pulling out of the drive way.

When we got to the restaurant it was pretty busy. We walked to the front desk and Harry gave his last name before a lady brought us through the restaurant to a table near the back where it wasn't quite as busy. We sat down across from each other and Harry had to pry his eyes away from me as the waitress spoke up.

"Anything I can get you to start?" She asked smiling.

"Some white wine please." Harry said smiling at the girl. She left quickly and I raised my eyebrow at him making him laugh.

"What's the occasion?" I asked. I was interrupted by the waitress bringing us back a bottle and two glasses. Surprised at the fast pace I watched as she poured us two glasses and then left again.

"What's the occasion?" I asked again making him laugh.

"I got signed." he said making me gasp.

"You got signed!?" I yelled making people look over at us.

"Shh." he said laughing.

"You got signed?" I asked in a whisper chuckling. He nodded and I smiled widely.

"That's amazing!" I said making him smile. I held my glass up and he mimicked me.

"Congratulations." I said making him smile again.

"I did it for us." he said sweetly.

"Well then to us." I said smiling holding my glass up.

"To us." he repeated before clinking his glass on mine before we both took a sip.

Harry had been a perfect gentleman all night. We were done our meal just talking when some thing made me jolt making him laugh. He was leaning forward and his hand was placed on my upper thigh. I looked around but everyone was too distracted by their significant other or their food to look at Harry and I.

"You still owe me for the night at the hotel." he said in a low voice giving me shivers.

"I know." I stuttered making him smirk. I knew he loved seeing the effects he had on me with a single touch. His thumb ran in circles as it brushed against the skin by the dip of my thigh.

"Stay the night?" He asked making me nod as I was paralyzed by his touch. He smiled and sat up straight taking his hand off my thigh. I took a deep breath attempting to sit up.

"Can we get the bill please?" Harry asked our waitress politely. She nodded and headed off to get it. His eyes met mine and I saw his tongue graze out of his lips as he licked the corner of it. This side of Harry made my head spin. The butterflies I normally had intensified way more when he gave me that look. He had the power to take all speech from me with just that one look.

Accidentally in love (Harry Styles fan fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें