Chapter 18

Harry's pov

It's been a week since that night meaning today was the wedding. Cass and I have been spending as much time as possible together and every moment I'm with her I love her more and more. I've been working at her dads work and it's being going great, I'm getting paid double then what I thought. Half of the reason why I think is because I'm his daughters boyfriend, but Im not complaining. Alan is way too kind for me, I basically do nothing and get paid generously. He's set up something for me, in two days I'll be singing for him and other major bosses in the company, they then will decide if they want to sign me. I never thought about what I'd be like to be famous but now I wonder and what if it happened to me? I didn't really have time to let my thoughts wander there now, I had to get ready for the wedding. Cass invited Louis and Eleanor along but Eleanor wasn't able to make it, this would be the first time I hangout with Lou since he moved out.

*******

Louis and I were standing around starring at the venue amazed at how beautiful it was. We were at the nicest golf clubs in London. The reception was inside but the ceremony would be outside down by the pond.

"How's the flat man?" I asked as we headed down to the ceremony area.

"Amazing, you and Cass should come over soon, it's all done now." he said smiling as we walked down the winding path that lead to the pond.

"That'd be great, she misses you a lot." I said finding this entire conversation just awkward.

"I miss her too." he said looking at the ground. He looked over and met my gaze. "You too." he added making me smile.

"How are things going with you two?" he asked changing the subject making me smile even wider.

"Amazing." I said making him chuckle.

"You love her don't you?" he asked making me stare over at him.

"How do you know?" I asked making him chuckle again.

"I can tell by the way you look when her names brought up." he said. I couldnt wait to see her. She refused to let me see the dress because she wanted it to be a surprise.

We made it down to the ceremony and took a seat up by the front. Alan, Jake and the rest of the grooms men were all up there already.

"how do I look?" Alan asked looking at me. I gave him a thumbs up and he smiled. The music started and we all stood up starring down the aisle. First came out two little flowers girl that were absolutely adorable, then came her maid of honor, a couple bridesmaids and then Cass. My jaw dropped as she began walking down the aisle. She smiled at me as she continued to walk. The light blue dress was stunning on her. Her hair was up away from her face making her face glow. She looked beautiful. She smiled widely as she walked closer to me and walked up to the altar beside where Sarah would be. I winked at Cass and she giggled slightly smiling back at me. The music changed and Sarah was now in site. She had a big dress on that suited her, I think everyone here assumed she would be wearing a princess type dress. It was just how she was. She smiled as she walked by my and held onto her elderly fathers arm. He gave his daughter off and sarah stepped forward joining hands with Alan. I could already see the tears starting in Sarah's eyes. Alan mouthed that he love her and she did it back. My eyes met Cass' and she was smiling over at me. I couldn't help but wonder if it'll be Cass and I up there some day. We broke eye contact as the ceremony started.

After the ceremony and the bridal party went off the guests followed inside the country club. Louis and I walked finding our table. The wedding party was introduced and sat down for dinner. The entire dinner I couldn't keep my eyes off Cass, I was just excited for it to be over.

"Want a drink?" Louis asked getting up as he finished his plate.

"Sure." I said nodding as he headed off to the bar to get us drinks. I looked to my right and the sun was still up but you could see the light yellow colours showing as it started to fall into a sunset. I felt to hands come from behind me and reach down my chest.

"Hi." Cass' voice hummed in my ear. I smiled and turned to face her. She brought her lips to mine quickly and then took a seat beside me.

"You look beautiful." I said admiring the dress.

"Thank you. You look pretty hot in a tux." she said winking at me as she played with my collar. Louis came back with our drinks and him and Cass had a well needed reunion. The music had started and people were dancing as the three of us sat at the table drinking and catching up.

"Want to go dance?" I leaned in asking Cass. She nodded smiling and I took her hand standing up.

"Coming Lou?" I asked making him shake his head.

"You two go I'll catch up." he said waving us off. As Cass and I reached the dance floor the song changed to a slow song.

"I'm a bad dancer remember?" she asked making me laugh.

"Ive got you." I said taking one of her hands in my hand and resting my other on her hip. Her free hand came to my shoulder as I move us along and she followed my lead. I leaned my for head against hers and her hand slid up to my neck as I pulled her right into me. After a while of dancing like that I looked out to see the sun was low in the sky and beautiful colours streaked across the sky.

"Want to go for a walk?" I asked. I felt her nod against me and I took her hand pulling her outside. We walked down the path and found a bridge over the pond. We stopped and leaned on the railing looking at the water as the sky reflected onto it. It was a perfect night, it was warm out but not to warm and attempting to describe the sunset is impossible. I could hear the quiet sound of the song and noticed it was still a slow song.

"Can I have this dance?" I asked turning to her and held my hand for her. She laughed and put her hand in mine.

"You may." she said giggling. We went in the same position as before but this time her head lied in the crook of my neck and I leaned against hers. Her hand reached up my neck and her fingers gently rubbed against it making me get goosebumps. She planted a small kiss on my neck making me smile.

"I love you." I whispered making her stop. She pulled away slowly and looked up at me stunned.

"W-what?" She stuttered clearly taken back.

"I love you." I said louder this time. A smile creeped up on her face making two dimples form on her cheeks.

"I love you too." she said smiling as her eyes watered. I cupped her face in my hands an pulled her lips up to me. Our lips met and I got the feeling like it was our first kiss all over again. In the sense that it was so exhilarating. My tongue entered her mouth and our tongues worked at each other constantly as our lips shifted into each other. Her hands wrapped around my waist as she held onto me tightly as she continued to take my breath away with only a kiss. We pulled away leaning our foreheads against one another as I breathed in the scent of her perfume. Everything had fallen into place and I finally had that relationship I yearned for. Finally it was out that I loved Cass, and she loved me back.

---------------------------------------------

Authors note :

Hey guys! Over 1000 reads wow!

Thanks so much for all your feed back it means a lot :) got lots planned for future chapters, continue with the feedback please it let's me know you guys like it. If you have any suggestions let me know.

Ps. You like the irony with Harry possibly becoming famous? ;)