Chapter 17

Cass' pov

He shook above me, arms flexing as he struggled to hover over me. His curls were tossed across his face as sweat lined his forehead. I squeezed the sheets below me in an effort for release. I shut my eyes as he brought his trembling lips to my neck continuing to thrust and twitch inside of me. My hands let go of the sheets and I wrapped them around his neck as I panted.

"Fuck." He growled loudly against my neck. I dug my fingers into his neck feeling him push me to my limits. I couldn't help but let a scream release from my lips as I grabbed a hold of his flexed back. His movements grew slower and the panting grew as we lied still unable to move. He slowly drew from me and collapsed beside me breathing heavily. I lied still unable to move any of my limbs. He reached across for me and pulled me on top of him effortlessly. I lied my head on his chest as my naked body pressed against his. His hands ran up my bare back slowly outlining my spine until his hand found my hair and he ran his long fingers through my hair. The only sound to be heard was our heavy breathing and the sound of our heart beating against each others chests.

"You're amazing." He whispered into my ear as his hand ran down my back again. Unable to talk, as a reply, I kissed across his chest and my hand weakly squeezed his arm.

We lied like this for a while listening as the heavy breathing soon subsided. I lifted my head off his chest to look up at him and he starred down at me tiredly. I could tell that the adrenaline that once pumped through him was now gone and he was exhausted.

"Get some sleep, I'm going to go shower." I said kissing his cheek. He nodded still in a daze as I left him. I walked into my bathroom and as I walked I felt my energy level lower reminding me of the events that just took place. I walked over to the bath deciding it'd be better then a shower. I lied some towels out and turned the tap off as the water reached a high level. I got in slowly letting my body adjust to the hot temperature of the water. I sat down letting my arms fall in as my chin came level with the water. The hot water relaxed my muscles and I leaned my head back feeling tired as the hot water got to me. I closed my eyes hearing the soft sound of Harry snoring. I smiled amazed at the fact that he was mine.

After a while of sitting in the bath letting my muscles release from a tense stage I got out of the bath wrapping myself in a towel as the water snaked down the drain. I walked over to the counter and brushed my wet hair through getting ride of all the tangles. I dried my body off and went into my closet quietly and pulled some boxer shorts on and a baggy shirt on. I threw the towel in the hamper and walked over turning the light off. Harry's snoring had stopped which meant he was probably awake. I reached the bed drawing the blankets back surprised to see he had long pajama pants on. He looked over at me and smiled at me tiredly.

"I thought you were asleep." I said quietly as I crawled over to him lying my head in his chest.

"I couldn't get to sleep without you." he said quietly as he wrapped his arm around me and pulled the sheets over us protecting me from the cold. I shimmied into him fitting into the space beside him perfectly as he kissed my head and I held onto him.

"Good night love." he whispered into my ear.

"Night." I whispered back before closing my eyes and immediately falling to sleep.

Harry's pov

I woke up the next morning unaware of the time. Cass was still in the same position she fell asleep in. She looked like an angel. Cassidy has been here for only about a month and in that short amount of time I've found a best friend and a girlfriend that I love all in one. I loved her. Cassidy sees past my flaws and she cares for me like no one else. I love her. Her body moved in my hold and I watched as she stretched her arm out and a quiet yawn sounded making me chuckle. She looked up at me smiling and immediately all the thoughts of last night came back to me. I mirrored the smile and kissed her forehead.

"How are you feeling?" I asked starring down at her.

"Great." She said smiling. She lied her head back on my chest and drew invisible circles on my arm.

"Do you regret it?" I asked quietly making her head snap up.

"What? No not at all. I wouldn't have told you to continue if I regretted it." she said running her thumb over my cheek. I smiled an kissed her hand making her smile along.

"So the wedding is next week, and I'm still in need of a date." she said smiling making me chuckle.

"Are you asking me to be your date?" I asked making her nod.

"Of course I'll be your date, can't let anyone else take my girl." I said making her smile. I knew she liked it when I referred to her as 'my girl' or even 'babe'. Just the way she smiled at me after I called her it reassured that.

"Im an awful dancer just to let you know." she said laughing.

"I'll help you there." I said laughing along with her. She lied her head back on my chest and I ran my hands through her hair fully aware of how much she loved it. I felt like blurting it out right there, telling her right now that I loved her. But I had other plans.