Chapter 10

I woke up the next morning intertwined into Harry's body. My head was on his chest and I could hear the beat of his heart stay at a steady rate. I smiled and looked up seeing him in a deep sleep. He looked vulnerable which was weird because he always looked confident and alert. But when asleep he looked as if he was weak, like he was having a night mare. I reached up and brushed a curl out of his face which didn't even phase him. He still stayed in a deep slumber. I managed to get out of his hold and got up tip toeing into the bathroom. I freshened up a bit fearing him seeing me in this state. I walked back into the bedroom and he was still asleep. I smiled and crawled on the bed sitting on his chest. His heart beat grew faster and he twitched a bit, I knew he was awake.

"morning." I whispered rubbing my nose against his slightly. There was no response. I pulled away and he lied there pretending to sleep, I knew this because he smiled slightly. I laughed and brought my lips to his. At first there was no response but soon I felt his large hands grab onto me and travel up my shirt. I laughed into his lips and pulled away.

" I knew you were awake." I said making Him smile. He brought his hand to my neck and pulled me back into him so our lips met. The smell of his lingering cologne rushed up my nose and he over powered my senses. His touch was needy as his hands wandered from my sides up my hips and onto my back and then back down. I giggled and kissed down his jaw line and onto the soft spot underneath his ear. He twitched and grabbed onto me moaning softly. I pulled away amazed, I had found his weak spot. He looked up at me breathing heavily as I smiled in satisfaction. I brought my lips back to the spot and kissed it gently before sucking onto the skin slightly. The sides of his neck vibrated as he tightened his grip on me. This continued until he rolled me over and hovered over me bringing his lips to mine forcefully. The air around us was thick and hot as he tugged at my shirt. His hands wandered down my hips and his finger slid over my thighs and onto the inside of my thigh making me twitch and gasp. He pulled his lips away from me and I continued to breath heavily along with him wanting his touch. The sexual desire in his eyes slowly disappeared and the innocent look returned. He smiled and brushed the hair off my neck looking at the spot where my hickey still was. He smiled as if he was proud of the mark and brought his lips to it kissing it gently. I was amazed he was still able to keep in the position he was. I looked at his arms that were flexed. I brought my hand to it and tried fitting it around the muscle but it was too big. He laughed and fell beside me lying on his side. I turned my head to look at him still paralyzed from his touch. He traced my jawline and down to my collar bone and across my chest. I looked into his green eyes that sparkled back at me.

"Are you hungry?" I asked making my voice crack.

"I could eat." he said nodding. He stood up and held his hand out for me. I took his large hand in mine intertwining our fingers as we walked downstairs.

*************

"open." I said turning to him and holding a grape up. He laughed and opened his mouth widely. I laughed along with him and aimed the grape and shot it into his mouth. He caught it and bit down throwing his hands in the air.

"Your turn." he said picking a grape up. We had been doing this for 10 minutes, both of us getting them each time. I opened my mouth giggling and

he threw the grape at me but I soon realized there were two once they hit my nose and went in different directions.

"Hey!" I said loudly and pushing him. He laughed and backed up as I chuckled getting up and chasing him. His laughed echoed throughout the house as he darted into the hallway. I ran into the hall but soon realized he had hid.

"Ha ha, very funny. Come out." I said loudly. There was no response, just silence.

"Okay well then I guess I'll just go skinny dip alone then." I said loudly. A moment later. His head peered around the corner making me laugh. He stepped out and walked towards me admiring defeat. I laughed and met him halfway wrapping my arms around him and bringing his lips to mine in a needy way. He pulled away after a bit and looked down at me.