Chapter 6

Cass' pov

The next morning I woke up in a bed all alone. I sat up looking around rubbing my eyes. The sudden movements of just sitting up made my head throb. I looked around the room, I didn't know who's room this was and I didn't remember coming in here. I looked around the room confused. My eyes fell on a picture frame making me sigh with relief. It was a photo of Harry and a woman that looked like his mum. I got up noticing I was in his shirt and only his shirt. I looked around the room looking for shorts or something to cover up. I found a pair in his closet and I shimmied them up my bare legs and tied them to fit. I walked down the hallway quietly and I could hear the soft sound of him humming. I smiled and walked in leaning on the door frame. He was standing over the stove making pancakes. He looked over at me and smiled then turned the heat down. I couldnt help but stare as he walked towards me shirtless exposing all his tattoos.

"morning." I said quietly as he took my hand in his.

"Morning. Nice shorts." he said leaning forward and kissing me quickly making me chuckle. he pulled me over to the counter and handed me an Advil and a cup of water. I laughed and tossed the Advil in my mouth and drank it down.

"Did I embarrass you in front of all your friends?" I asked looking up at him. He shook his head and smiled.

"not at all, you're an entertaining drunk." he said making me laugh. He returned to the stove and I sat up on the counter watching him as he put the last pancake on the plate.

"Where's louis?" I asked noticing it was too quiet for him to be here.

"Grocery shopping, won't be home for a while." he said turning to me and walking towards me with a huge smile on his face.

"For how long?" I asked as he reached me.

"long enough." he said smiling and putting his hands on the counter on either side of me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his moist lips to mine. His hands found my back and traveled up my shirt giving me goosebumps. I opened my legs and wrapped them around his hard torso bringing him into me. His mouth worked at mine and fit perfectly like it was supposed to. My temperature started to raise as we continued to tug at each other. He pulled his lips away from mine and kissed down my jawline onto my neck. My breath hitch in my throat. He began sucking on the delicate skin making my head spin as he pinched the skin with his teeth slightly, giving me a hickey. I heard keys in the door and he pulled away.

"I thought he was out?" I asked almost in a whisper.

"I guess he's early." he shrugged.

"I'm home!" Louis yelled as the sound of rustling bags came from downstairs. Harry smiled as his eyes met my neck. He pulled the collar covering what I assumed was a hickey.

"We will leave that covered up." he said winking at me before kissing me and leaving me to greet Louis. I stayed in the kitchen trying regulate my heart beat. Soon Louis and Harry came up carrying a bunch of grocery bags.

"how's the hangover, kid?" Louis asked me making me laugh.

"It's alright." I said shrugging. Louis saw the pancakes and gasped making me laugh

"you waited for me!?" he asked walking over to the stack of pancakes. Harry looked over and chuckled.

"Yeah..that's what we were doing. Waiting." he said making Louis look him to me to back to him.

"i don't want to know. " he said taking the pancakes and syrup into the dinning room. I looked at Harry and he laughed following Louis into the dinning room. I took a moment to get my temperature back to normal then joined them.