Chapter 13

Harry's pov

We sat on the couch together, her head in my lap. I twirled her long, smooth hair around my finger and ran my hands through her hair the way I knew she loved. Her body lied against mine warmed me up and the smell of her perfume over whelmed my senses. I pulled her hair behind her ear and admired her tattoo running my finger along it.

"When was the last time you played piano?" I asked running my hands through her hair. She stopped to think for a bit and then her eyes met mine.

"When I was 14." she said.

"That long ago? Were you good?" I asked her. She shrugged.

"I guess so yeah."

"So then why did you stop playing?" I asked catching her slightly off guard.

"When my parents divorced I just didn't have the desire to." she said quietly.

"I'd love to hear you play." I said making her look back up at me.

"Maybe some day when I get a piano." she said chuckling. I smiled and leaned down kissing her quickly. I pulled away and she sat up so both of her legs were draping over my left side. Her tiny hands found the side of my neck and her fingers slipped into my hair. Her full lips were back on mine working their way at me. Hot air blew on the skin beside my nose as my hands found her back. Her taste over powered mine as heavy breathing began between both of us. She pulled away for a moment but returned to my lips when she was straddling me. Her hands rested on my chest and mine on her butt. The kissing was getting hot and heavy as her hands slowly ran down my chest and then down my full torso before resting on the belt that held my pants up. I squeezed her butt making her giggle into my lips as I kissed her neck leaving hot kisses all over her neck and onto her collar bone. She fiddled with the belt for a while.

"Tease." I said looking down at her making her laugh. Her hands returned to the belt and she undid it making me take a deep breath. her fingers pulled at the button to expose the tip of my boxers.

"Harry!?" someone yelled coming into the apartment.

"For fuck sakes." I growled as she laughed leaning her forehead on mine. She did the button up and the belt back up as I replied.

"Up here Lou." I said as she hoped off my lap. She laughed looking at the new stiffness in my pants. I chuckled looking at her as placed the pillow on my lap and leaned back putting my arm around her in an attempt to look casual.

"I got the flat." Louis said happily coming up stairs. He noticed Cass and smiled at her.

"You two made up?" he asked making me smile over at her.

"Yeah." I said smiling. "But you got the flat?" I asked bringing my attention back to the fact trying to ignore the throbbing in my pants.

"Yeah it's move in ready." He said making me nod.

"When are you leaving then?" I asked. He cleared his throat and shifted slightly.

"Tomorrow." he said quietly catching me off guard.

"Oh." I said dragging on the silence. Cass placed her hand on my knee and sat up straight.

"Need help packing?" she asked making us both look at her.

"That would be great!" Louis said excited about the offer. "Just let me go change." he said motioning to his work clothes. He left us alone and my eyes found the floor.

"Hey." she said from beside me. She squeezed my knee making me twitch and a laugh escape from her lips. I looked at her and she smiled running her hand through my curls.

"You okay?" she asked. I nodded.

"Why wouldn't I be? I mean we werent going to live together forever." I said. She frowned and tilted her head. She didn't believe me. she knew I was upset about the fact my flat mate would be gone.

"Ready." louis called from down the hall.

"Coming?" she asked as she stood up fixing her hoodie.

"I'll be there in a minute." I said nodding. She kissed me quickly before running down the hall to Louis' room. I sat there for a bit just listening to the laughter coming from down the hall. I looked around the living room at all the furniture not sure of what was mine. I got up and walked down the hall to Louis' room. I leaned on the door frame watching as Cass was bent down in front of a box and stacking things in it.

"What about the furniture?" I asked making them both look at me.

"don't worry about it Hazza, I've got all new stuff at the flat." he said surprising me a bit.

"Half of this is yours though." I said meaning the furniture.

"It's fine Harry. I've got everything I'll need at the flat." he said setting some clothes in a box. I nodded and turned around heading for my room. I just wasn't in to mood to help my best friend leave. Call me immature and tell me to grow up but I haven't lived on my own at all even though I'm 20. I went into my room and fell on my bed burying my face into my pillow. A couple minutes later the door opened and closed softly. I knew it was Cass. Soft foot steps creeped to the bed and weight shifted on the bed as she crawled towards me. She lifted my arm that was stretched out and crawled under it and turned towards me. I wrapped my arm around her and she shimmied in towards me and nudged me with her head to turn to face her. I turned on my left side obeying her.

"You okay?" she asked with a worried look. I nodded and she smiled running her fingers up and down my arm to sooth me. The smile stopped and she started at my heavily.

"I'm not going any where Harry."she said quietly. I pulled her into me and she nuzzled her head into my chest wrapping her body into mine. She pushed her hand up the back of my shirt and her tiny fingers outlined my spine making me get goosebumps as she cotinued to sooth me. This was a moment I just wanted to pause and replay over and over. It was the way her body fit in mine. How her perfume and my cologne mixed to make one heavenly scent. How it seemed like she would do anything to sooth me and how I finally realize that Cass was the one for me.