"Some guy, Maybe a secret admirer." Annie said smirking. Good job girl! Alycia frowned.

"No thanks, just give it back to him" She said handing the flowers back then puts her head on Colman's shoulder and close her eyes. Okay perfect! I quickly turn around and walk to them, signaling my hand to be silent because her other co-workers saw me. They nodded, still wide eyed. I got the flowers from Annie and I give her a smile. I go behind Colman and Alycia and stand there for a few minutes.

"Y/n's not answering her phone.I just wanted to hear her voice." Alycia said sadly.

"Maybe she's busy and will call you back later." Danay, her co-worker said. Good acting guys!

"She always answer my calls, and I've been calling her since this morning but she never answered. What if she got tired of the distance and break up with me?" Alycia said. Not gonna happen baby!
Danay looked at me as if asking for help. Time to make my girl happy.

"You should have accepted my flowers and forget about her." I said trying to make my voice deeper and more masculine. Alycia turn around but I got the bouquet on my face so it's hidden.

"You're not a guy like Annie said." Alycia said, standing up trying to peek through the bouquet.

"She lied, so would you accept it now that I'm a girl?" I said, trying hard to change my voice.

"No, thank you." she said then sat down again. Wow I guess she doesn't really expect that I'm going to visit her because she didn't recognize me. Well I had my hood up and a cap and my sunglasses are still on.I see her co-workers trying their best not to laugh. Alycia go back to sulking on Colman's shoulder.

"If you can't accept my flowers, would you eat that pizza with me then?" I compromised.

"I'm not hungry and leave me alone." she said, getting annoyed. Grumpy Alycia.

"Okay I'll eat that alone then." I said then sat down beside her,pulling off all my disguise. She didn't even open her eyes to check who sat beside her! I put the flowers in front of her and sat there just staring at her face. My baby looks tired, but still very pretty.

"Sorry about the attitude of my friend, I think she's exhausted." Colman said. I nodded at him and started eating pizza.

"Could you pass me the hot sauce mate." Garret said. He's Alycia's other co-worker. I handed him the hot sauce.

"She's not kidding, your eyes are really pretty." Danay said, staring at my eyes. I mumbled a thank you.

"Do you think Alycia will say yes if I ask her on a da--."

"No!" I was interrupted by an angry Alycia. I thought she was asleep. I turn my head to her and she gasp.

"So no to the date then? the flowers are still yours if you want." I smiled at her. She's looking at me wide eyed,then she cried. No, she is sobbing. Hard. I pulled her in a hug and she cling to me as close as she can while all of the people here can hear her cries. I look around me and they're looking at us with a soft smile on their faces and I think Danay is filming this.

"Shhh baby calm down, please stop crying." I whispered to her while rubbing her back and kissing her head.
Ten minutes later, she's still crying.

"Baby you're going to get sick. I'm here now, don't cry."I said pulling her face up. I wiped her eyes and cheek, her eyes are so puffy it looks almost close.

"Does she still have a scene to do today?" I asked Colman.

"No, she's done for today and tomorrow is our day off. I timed it perfectly for you two." Colman said, laughing slightly.