Chapter 3 (I am not alone anymore)

ابدأ من البداية

"Please, please speak to me"

"Please don't leave me alone in this world"

The more Boyi cries out loud to his parents, the more grief he feels, the feeling of being alone on the whole, the feeling of no one, absolutely no one that he feels like he can trust. The status of a one-man against the world is the feeling that Boyi is having now. Boy moves forward to hug the tablets of his mother

"Mom, y-you scarify for me"

"I-I don't want to let you down"

"I m-miss you"

"I-I am so lonely"

Speaking his heartfelt word helps to relieve that suffocation but never the pain in his heart.

"F-Father, you are my hero"

"Y-You make me who I am today"

"I m-miss you too"

Another round of cries from Boyi hugging his father tablets but now Boyi has curved himself up into a fetus, it could be that it is scientifically said that when the person feels exposed with no security, they will take up this position as self-protection.

The wind is starting to howl away, the sky is getting slightly greyish, as the sun decided to hide away behind the clouds, those angry clouds taking its' dominance and demanding attention. Suddenly, there is some light rain and Boyi who has actually fallen asleep with his hoodie covering his head, still could not wake up. Boyi has been crying and wailing till he is so tired that he fell asleep.

An elderly lady was very plainly dressed and with some white on her head so now walking slowly towards the cemetery of the Lan couple.

The old lady was walking a bit slower than others because she carries cleaning equipment and a bundle of flowers for the couple. However, when she came nearer to it, she was a bit surprised to see a figure curling himself up into a meatball. The old lady was at first a bit offended but somehow, the sight of the meatball also look pitiful and lonely. In her mind, this boy must be someone that is either no home or just lost or broken.

So, the old lady walk slowly forward and starts to shake the boy

"Hey, little boy, why are you sleeping in some dead people's home," the old lady asked

Boyi stirs in his sleep, actually, he is having his own dream

He dreamt that he is now only eight years old, the family house is huge and there are a lot of visitors because today is his eighth-year-old birthday. His parents decided to have a birthday celebration for him, the excited eight years old, wanted a bouncy castle and there were men transporting the fluffy bouncy castle and are now blowing up the castle.

Boyi was excited and he claps non-stopped. There are also other little kids and among them, the Ho family were also invited, however, that  both brother and sister come with sour faces. They both gave him the present with a sneer, making Boyi a little frightened of them. However, Mrs Lan always has a good temperament and so he asked Boyi to lead his two cousins to the Bouncy castle which is now already ready for play.

Boyi jumps onto the bouncy castle and jumps freely, and he was swirling and turns around enjoying the bounce from the bouncy castle. Boyi is a simple boy and he did not expect that when he was not looking, his cousin Ho Cheng, bouncing up together with him with an outstretched pair of hands and pushes him out of the bouncy castle, and the boy screams