mark took the time to admire the younger's face, brushing the latter's front hair out of his face while donghyuck looked up at the older, waiting for him to do the next move. if it's not obvious yet, donghyuck likes being controlled, specifically from mark.

"what about with my top again?" mark asked, recalling back what the younger said earlier as he didn't get to finish what he's saying.

the younger can't help but blush, he thought mark wasn't paying attention to what he's saying just a few minutes ago. "your top is—ah..." a moan fell on his lips when the older started grinding his body down on the younger's.

"what is it?" mark calls on, "i can't understand you, baby."

"your top is..." donghyuck released a heavy breath when he felt the older attached his lips on his neck, sucking on it, "i-i like your top—ah... because i can s-see you biceps like t-this." he managed to say in between in his moans.

his eyes closed tight when he felt like mark found the spot, causing him to release another moan that's just music to the older's ears. "you like it?" mark asked, now averting his attention to donghyuck's lips.

"i love it."

donghyuck responded, eyes still closed. he can't, can't open his eyes with the pleasure he's receiving from the older right now. just then, the older attached their lips, and donghyuck laced his arms back around mark's neck to deepen the kiss, making sure the older's not going to pull back anytime now.

while their lips are busy, their hands started roaming around each other's bodies. donghyuck had his arm wrapped around mark's neck while his other hands is playing with mark's hair, at the same time, mark played with donghyuck's nipples, now receiving twice more pleasure from the older.

as mark is busy distracting the younger from the kiss, he took this chance to detach the latter's arms off his neck and lips and the next thing you know is mark looking down at the younger with a smirk before springing up the bed.

"c'mon baby, let's swim." he simply said before glancing at donghyuck for the last time before walking towards the door.

leaving donghyuck lying on the bed, with his mouth open, in disbelief. "mark!"

-----

doyoung was busy grilling the meat for the others to eat later when he noticed jaehyun walking towards their open tent with taeyong walking beside him. "are you two going for a swim, or help me here." doyoung asked once the two got closed to him, but his eye didn't leave the grill.

"i'll help." taeyong told and was about to a piece of meat when doyoung stopped him, "what?"

"i said help me here, not eat all of the meat."

"alright, alright." taeyong playfully rolled his eyes, meanwhile jaehyun lets out a chuckle, looking at the two.

"by the way," doyoung said, and looked at jaehyun that's now sitting at one of the chairs, "where's mark and donghyuck?" he asked, and his eyes started roaming around the beach to see if the two were swimming.

"having fun." jaehyun replied and fished for his phone inside his pocket.

doyoung furrowed his brows, as he didn't catch what jaehyun said, "what did you say?"

"i said, they're unpacking their things." he told loudly this time while wearing a smirk on his lips. he received a small 'oh' from doyoung and they got back to what they're doing.

just then, as the three were busy doing their own thing, mark came running towards the tent. "hey guys." he greeted and went to take a look at what his hyungs are grilling, "oh wow, that's a lot." he commented.

doyoung looked back at the younger, "where's donghyuck?"

"he'll come down later." mark told, sneakily smirking.