Q/A and extra stuff

OK OK l don't know how to say this but we hit 14 mother fucking K??? I don't think l can literally say how grateful l am. I genuinely want to thank all the people who gave this story a chance and thank you for voting and commenting when l say this means literally everything to me l am not lying.

I thought l am going to answer some questions today. So this is basically an q/a also if you guys have more questions just dm me or comment.

Ok answering the most asked one. Why is there a 2yrs gap and why did it take them so long.

= To be honest l wanted them to be 18 before we went on that stuff and also l wanted it to look like no matter how much time has passed they have feelings for each other. I placed Me in Ashley's situation and came to the conclusion l wouldn't just go talk to a guy who hurt me like that. And it look them long to figure the confusion and figure themselves out.

•Is this book written by two writers

= No its written by one but someone motivated me a lot to write this so l have dedicated this book to them.

•Will there be a sequel

=I don't know if most people even want that Lmaooo. But no l don't think there will be a sequel but l will try to write one shots time to time.

Also l have question for y'all. Do you want a book for Ariana and Agust? I kind of didn't give their story too much here because l wanted them to have their own and not play side characters.

•Ashley and Josh's age difference

=They're both the same aged, Josh a month older. No one asked but Josh's birthday is on 13th October and Ashley's birthday is on 21st November.

•Ashley and Alex's age difference

=2yrs again no one asked but Alex and Amanda have 1yr difference as she's 19 and he's 20.

Now that the asked questions are answered l will write some extra things that no one asked for but oh well.

I wrote babysitter as a coping mechanism. I even remember that l was having the worst day of my life then l saw some people vote and comment and l immediately felt so good about myself and thank you to those people for unintentionally helping me so much.

This is not the end for babysitter. Ashley and Josh are actually huge parts of my life even though they don't exist. I might not be able to show you parts of their lives regularly but l will post one shots once in a while.

If anyone is going through anything please dm me. This is a safe place l just want you to know that. I appreciate people reaching out to me thank you so much. And once again lm grateful for all my readers and voters and also commenters. Gosh you people commenting give me a good laugh l swear.

Love yourself-

Ps: l wrote this when we hit 14k but we just hit 25k today omggggg what is even real anymore. I am so grateful l can't even find the correct words for it.