Chapter 6

*ASHLEY'S POV*

"Hi l am Gus Richards" Agust said l knew he said it to me though his eyes didn't leave Ariana a second during lunch. Oohhhh do l see a new rising couple.

"Yeah l know l am Ashley Brooks anyways why are you sitting over here don't you usually sit with the popular kids?" I asked and before Agust could reply Josh spoke and fixed his eyes on me after finally breaking his deathly glare which was dedicated to Carter.

"We can sit wherever we want its not your concern" he growled.

"Ok God l get it what climbed up your ass abd died?" I mumbled and rolled my eyes and started talking to Carter.

"So um that date we were talking about?" l said while smirking. I know this is probably childish but l have to show Josh that l don't care either. Carter looked confused for a second but decided against it.

"Whenever you want baby" he leaned close to me and before he could do anything a pair of arms grabbed him and slammed his head on the lunch tray.

That's when l realized that Josh had got up from his seat "STAY AWAY FROM HER UNDERSTOOD?" He yelled at Carter.

Carter recovered and threw his fist towards Josh meaning to punch him but Josh grabbed his wrist and twisted it and punched him on his face and blood started running from Carter's nose.

" Seriously?" I sighed " l do not have time for this Josh seriously what the fuck are you doing? I said and grabbed him by his arm and made him stand behind me while Agust was trying to hold Josh back some other guy was trying to do the same with Carter.

That's when l realized we had gathered the whole school and it was about time the principal will show up as well.

"Carter dude look I am so so sorry-" l was cut off by Josh.

"DON'T TALK TO HIM AND HELL DON'T FUCKING APOLOGIZE" He yelled while trying to break free from Agust's grab.

"STOP YELLING AT ME AND STAND STILL" l snapped while glaring at him l turned towards Carter who somewhat seemed happy by seeing me yell at Josh now l wanted to snap his neck "Carter leave" I sighed and tried to contain myself.

"But-" he tried to say something but l cut him off.

"NO BUTS JUST LEAVE" l shouted at him. I think l am going get a headache today.

He pushed the kid who was holding him and stormed towards the hallways. "Dude the heck?" The kid whom Carter pushed exclaims.

"Ashley l-" Josh tried to form a sentence but l knew better than to talk to him. Also he kinda destroyed my lunch so l need to go.

"No Josh that's enough from now onwards we will ignore each other's existence don't try to text or call or even talk to me in school we were never anything and now definitely not especially after you ruined my goddamn lunch Fuck you!" l said stormed from there and I could hear Ariana rushing behind me.

"Well we had our movie entertainment for today anyways girl's night?" She asked and l smiled at her while nodding.

~ 2 years later~

I got up from my bed yawning while l reached towards my table to get my phone and check the time. 10:23 am in the morning l even had a few texts. Okay few is an understatement I had like a billion texts from my mom and Ariana and even from Carter.

Its been two years since I I rejected him back but he won't just leave me alone alone. We eventually decided to be friends.

*Ring Ring Ring*

My phone started ringing the caller id stated Ari. I picked it up.

"WHAT THE FRICK???" She shouted from the other end. "CAN YOU FOR GOD'S SAKE REPLY TO MY TEXTS?? YOU HAVE NO FRICKING IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS"

Flashbacks started to hit me and my head started to throb oh no l am having a hangover. Yesterday's party!.

"Did l do something stupid? Please no" l begged.

"You seriously don't remember do you? Ma'am you made out with Josh"

A/N
I hope y'all are having a good day unlike me

God lm depressed nvm bye bye

{edited}