Chapter 14

~Ashley's POV~

"Well then l know the perfect place to take you" he added while smirking.

"Which is?" I ask looking at him while the only thing he's focusing at is the road.

"The basketball grounds" he says grinning widely and clearly really happy about the place he selected.

"The what?" I ask trying to reconfirm and see if l heard him correctly.

"Ash are by any chance deaf? Cause if you are then that it ok with me l personally think deaf girls are really hot" (A/N: No offense to deaf people you all are cool way cooler than anyone)  he says and winks at me and l smack him on his head " Ouch woman you are trying to get us killed over here" he says while pointing at the road.

"Yeah if you don't stop teasing l will myself kill you and why are we going to the basketball grounds?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"Im pretty sure people don't go there to cook or something like that so we are going to play" he says giving me his fake innocent smile.

"Play what?" I ask and he stops the car and bring his hands and checks my temperature and shakes my head a few times "what the fuck are you doing?" I say and slap his hand away.

"Trying to see if you still have your brain in there" he says and l smack him on his arm and he laughs "But seriously Ash what do people play when they go to basketball grounds? The answer is literally in the name of the place" he says while laughing and l roll my eyes.

"I didn't mean it like that smartass l meant why are we playing basketball now?" I ask as l get out of the car as we reached the 'basketball grounds'.

"Because it helps you relax your mind" he says as he swings his arm around me and as we make out way inside.

"No it doesn't eating does you're sure we can't go to drive throughs instead?" I ask while giving him my 'pretty please' smile.

"Yes it does and no we can't" he says and l roll my eyes. "And besides l will win the match pretty fast so it won't take long"

"Pfft yeah as if l doubt if can stand a chance against me" l say and snort and Josh smirks.

"Oh yeah?" He smirks and gives a light peck on my lips.

"Yeah" l say and smile against his lips.

-

"What how did you do that?" Josh complained as l scored the first point.

"It's called skills pea brain" l laugh but my temporary happiness stops when he takes the ball from me and scores.

"Now this is called skills" he says as he bows and smirks. I throw the ball at him hitting him on his head. "Ashley do you want to be single so bad that you are trying to kill me?" he says while rubbing the spot where the ball hit him. Dramatic ass.

I take my chance and snatch the ball from him and score again "lf you keep talking then you will lose by 1" l laugh and he smirks at me and gets into the game properly.

-
I won by 1 point l gotta say Josh is pretty good but l am better after all my brother trained me he was the basketball team captain in high school and now he's going to college with a basketball scholarship. The only thing Alex is good at is probably basketball.

As the winner Josh is currently talking us to Macdonalds and he's paying for it. "You know you should try out for the team" he says as we get in the line of the drive through.

"Ah nah basketball's not really my thing l love playing it but no" l say as l grunt as l am already tired of waiting in this stupid line.

"What are you doing?" He asks while pointing over my crossed arms.

"What?" I ask looking at him.

"I am supposed to hold your hand while l drive" he says childishly and l fight back a smile.

"Josh you know you are supposed to be the cocky popular bad boy and you are currently acting the total opposite" l say as l try my best to fight back my hideous smile.

"Only with you and don't you dare speak of this to anyone you have been warned" he smirks as he snatches my hand away from me. No my hand never mind he already took it.

"Violent much?" I say finally giving in and smiling and he returns my smile.

A/N
Short chap as l have managed to cut my stupid finger at 1am and l cant type anymore bc its bleeding.