Chapter 7

My head is spinning l cannot understand anything l kissed Josh!?? Josh fucking Screwers!??!! NOOOO.

"What do you mean l made out with Josh??" I yelled at her rubbing my eyes with shock.

"You should thank me l was the one who found you and broke the kiss before anything else could happen" l could feel her rolling her eyes. " Don't sweat over it l will come and tell you don't give your brain pressure".

Me being the disobedient wonderful person l am l started to try to recall everything from last night and that's when l remembered the infamous kiss....

~Last night~

" Carter is going to drown in his drool when he sees you" Ariana said stealing a glance of me while coating her eyes with mascara.

" let's just hope Gus doesn't die after seeing you" l laughed and she laughed back.

My outfit was a simple black dress which definitely didn't reach my knees and l wore some matching black heels which l stole from my brother's girlfriend.

Ariana's outfit was the best thing happened to fashion she wore a strapless black fluffy tank top with a matching black mini skirt. And some black heels which she stole from my brother's girlfriend l swear that girl has like billions of black heels.

"Is the dress too short?" Ariana asked while fixing her makeup and hair.

"Nope Agust is picking you up right?" I asked her while smirking but annoyed cause l still didn't have a ride. Agust and Ariana are definitely something more than friends but they aren't official yet though Agust asked her to the party.

"Yeah how are you getting there? Do you want us to give you a ride?"Ariana asked while fixing her look for the last time.

"And be the third wheel? And puke all over my dress and Amanda's expensive ass heels? No thank you" l bowed and motioned her to leave.

"You are so fricking dramatic how are you getting there? You cant ride your bike you know"

"I will ask Alex to drive me he's not going to do anything as his girlfriend is on a vacation with her family"

"Why isn't Alex coming to the party?" She asked while making her way towards the door.

"Why would he? He's in college it would be embarrassing if he went to a high school party and besides he's depressed because he didn't have sex with his girlfriend for 3 days now he's in no mood" l said and made my way towards my brother's room.

"Agust just texted me that he's here l will go now bye come fast don't leave me alone over there" she mumbled.

"Yeah yeah now leave" l said and went to my brother's room. Alex, my elder brother, He's in his second year in college and he has a fucking rich girlfriend they have been dating for 2 years now l am surprised she's not pregnant yet guess my brother knows how to use protection.

I barged in his room " Hey bro bro whatcha doin?" I asked while trying to be nice and faking a smile.

"You never knock do you? And what are you wearing l can nearly see your ass go wear some sweatpants or whatever" he rambled while his eyes still on his phone l wonder how did he even see what l was wearing without even looking at me.

"Sooo... uhh who's Amanda l mean how's Amanda?" I asked while still trying to smile.

"What do you need? Cause l know you are never interested in my love life unless you want something" he said while finally looking at me.

"Oh Come on Alexa gimme a rideeee" l said and stretched the 'ride' l have no idea if my brother heard me or not but the Alexa in his room operated.

"According to.." she started talking in her robotic voice.

"Shut up you robotic bitch l wasn't talking to you not everything is about you" l glared at my brother's Alexa.

"No Ash l cant give you a ride Amanda is going to call me any second" he stared at his phone as if Amanda was going to come through it.

"So you want me to walk in these expensive heels of your girlfriend and ruin them" l let out a fake gasp.

"How did you-" l interrupted him before he finished his sentence.

" Remember when mom and dad were out of town and you came home with your girlfriend and started making out from like living room and half of her clothes were on the stairs and her dress was ugly so l just took her heels" l smiled innocently after finishing my sentence.

"Ashely Rose Brooks-" l interrupted him again.

"Alexander Jones Sharp it's weird we have different last names oh l off topic so as l was saying if you don't give me a ride and keep talking then l will call your girlfriend and tell her about all your hoes" l smirked at him my brother used to be a player until he met this nightmare Amanda and fell in love with her. Amanda doesn't know about any of this though they met in a bar.

"You wont" he glared at me.

"Try me" l said and started taking my phone out of my purse.

"Okay catch" he threw his car keys at me and l caught them "Drive yourself and don't hurt my baby"

"Ok but l will probably be drunk so l cant drive myself back so l am going to you know what never mind just get your car from Jonathan's house tomorrow" l waved at him and went to his BMW Ahh l love my brother's car but l love my bike more l threw a flying kiss towards my bike and hopped into Alex's car

-

"Wow could you more late and where is Alex? Don't tell me you stole his care did you? cause look stealing his girlfriend's clothes were-" l cut her off by dragging her inside the house.

" Do you ever shut up? now come on l don't want to stand at the same spot the whole night and besides what are you even doing here where is your boyfriend?"

"He's not my boyfriend-" but this time she was interrupted by the infamous Agust Richards.

"Who is not your boyfriend?" he said and swung his arm protectively around her and Ariana tensed underneath it and shoved his arm away. l laughed at them they are for real so adorable.

"Nothing you stay with her l will get myself a drink as l don't have a overprotective boyfriend to bring me one l will see you guys soon" l excused myself from them and made my way towards the bar. Jonathan sure has a huge house like you literally need a map or you would literally get lost.

"Hey sexy what can l get you?" The bartender asked and winked at me.

"Cut it out Blake before l smack you" l have known Blake since forever we went to the same elementary school as well. We are still really good friends even though we don't talk that much.

he chuckled and winked at me again " Sure thing babe now what can l get for a hoy stuff like-" l cut him out before he could annoy me even more.

"Yeah now shut up and l would like vodka please l am planning to get drunk" l said and smirked Blake smirked back.

Right when he was about to give me my shot a familiar hand snatched it from Blake's hand and drank instead.

Annoyed by the mystery person with hot as hell  hands l looked at him to make a contact with the infamous hazel eyes enough to get lost into and which matched his soft brown hair perfectly.

That's when l realized l was staring at the one and only smirking Josh Screwers.

A/N
They all smirk too much *smirk smirk*

-Kacy & Ariana