Chapter 13

~Ashley's POV~

"I am homeeee!!" I whine as l throw my shoes on the ground and make my way towards my room. Obviously no one said welcome home or anything as both of my parents aren't home and my depressed brother is probably talking to his girlfriend.

* Ring Ring *

The door bell starts ringing as l was about to climb the stairs and obviously l have to open the door cause there's no way in hell my brother will come out of his room.

I open the door to find a beaming Amanda. She hugs me and nearly kills me. "Ams you are suffocating me" l said as l coughed.

"Ahh l haven't seen you guys since ages" she giggled.

"Calm down its been what a week or more? I didn't know you were coming today" l say as l sit on the sofa while making her sit as well.

"Its a surprise specially for Alex" she says and smiles.

"Is this your way of telling me that l should lock my door and put headphones in with loud music?" I ask her even though l already know the answer.

"Maybe" she said and chuckled yeah my brother's girlfriend isn't that bad its just her moans are very loud and terrifying.

"Oh God you guys are traumatizing" l said while shaking my head.

"Im going to go and surprise Alex and we girls should probably go shopping honey" she says and smiles at me.

"Amanda l swear to God you are a year older than me and if you call me honey one more time l will yeet you out of the window before my lovely brother can even know that you were here" l tell her and she widens her eyes and looks terrified.

I start laughing "God l was kidding" l say  between my laughs and she relaxes a little and chuckles.

"Okay l will go to my room and you go to my brother's by the way great shoes you can open them here its a safe house" l say while giving her a fake smile which she literally bought and nodded and placed her heels in the shoe holder.

And the next thing l know they are gone l wonder who took them probably the cat which we don't have but never mind.

-
A Earthquake suddenly starts taking place in my brother's room no way l am staying here l will rather go deaf. I text Ariana asking if l could come to hers.

Me: Can l come over PLEASEEE???

Ari: lm with Agust rn......

Me: WAIT WHAT???

Ari: lts a long story

Ari: l will explain later.....

Me: WELL YOU BETTER

Ari: why do you want to come over so badly?

Me:Amanda decided to pay a surprise visit :|

Ari: l can imagine now

Me: on the bright side l got new red heels :|)

Ari: Ash.....

Ari: lm pretty sure that's not legal

Me: Come on they owe me that

Ari: So what are you going to do?