Chapter 17

~Josh's POV~

I stare at her. You know when sometimes its like you are paralyzed and can't fucking move yeah that's what happening to me right now. If you think you have met the most beautiful person in this world then l beg to differ. She looks stunning.

"Wow you look" we say at the same time.

And before she could say anything l push her against the car pressing my lip on to hers violently. Our kiss was long and passionate as always but l couldn't get enough. I can never get enough of her.

"Are you ready for the date?" I ask her but of course she's ready l mean look at her.

"Yup are you?" She asks smiling at me and making my heart do backflips. Fuck what is happening to me? Yeah

"No l just want to stare at you the whole night" l smirk.

"Get in the car you horny ass" she said while laughing and smacking me playfully "You're not going to tell me where are we going are you?"

"Baby you know me of course l won't tell you" l said and l winked at her.

After 10 minutes l park my car in front of the most as it said to be fanciest and romantic restaurant in the town.

"Do you like it?" I ask her nervously l never in my life thought l would ever care about a girl or her opinion but Ashley well she basically changed my whole point of view.

"Like? I love it" she says and her eyes clearly says that she loves it they are beaming and again she looks so beautiful yeah l won't stop saying it suck it up.

We sit in our booked table and all most every guy in the restaurant looks at Ashley. Are you kidding me right now? I would so prefer not to go to jail today.

"Hey what can l get for a beauty like you?" The fucking waiter asks looking at Ashley obviously. l think he has a death wish.

"Poison and then drink it" I mumble and the waiter finally realizes that l am here and looks uncomfortable and Ashley just snorts.

"Um sorry l didn't see your brother over here" The waiter says and looks back at Ashley is he serious right now?

"I will give you 5 seconds to get out of here and get another waiter or the next thing you will know that you are going to have a tea party with God" l say and the next thing l know he's gone and Ashley finally gives in and laughs.

"You seem to be having a lot of fun" l say clearly annoyed. "First Carter and now a fucking waiter next time we go out make sure not to wear such a seductive dress you are only allowed to wear that in front of me and wear a mask and a hat and black sunglasses" l ramble.

"Why are you so desperate to make me look like l am in the mafia?" she asks and before l can say anything another waiter comes and may l add he's a fucking dude as well.

My eyes widen l am seriously about to ask the manager to get a robot to take the order but before l can the fucking waiter speaks.

"Don't worry l am gay" he says and gives me a seductive smile while checking me out. Oh hell no. I widen my eyes again and on the other hand Ashley cant seem to stop laughing. And then she high fives the waiter.

-

"That was intense" l say as we get out of the restaurant and make our way towards the car.

"I had fun though" of course she did "Now let's get ice cream" she jumps excitedly.

"Only if the ice cream guy doesn't flirt with you" l say, annoyed by the fact that l cant leave my girlfriend alone anywhere without guys hitting on her.

"Don't worry if he does then l will throw my ice cream at him" she says as she stands on her tiptoes to give a light peck on my nose which clearly made my mood a lot better.

Luckily for the ice cream guy he didn't flirt he rather looked like he was going to kill Ashley for wearing such a short outfit. Suck it up no one judges my girlfriend.

"I am going to get our ice cream you go to the car" l tell Ashley as l wait for 0ur ice cream.

~ Ashley's POV~

I am not going to lie it's actually fun seeing Josh act all jealous and protective but obviously l wasn't going to flirt with the waiter so he was overreacting.

I stand by the car and was interrupted and bought back to reality as a drunk guy approached me.

"Hey hot stuff you up for some fun?" he smirks at me.

"No l have a boyfriend" l say and go back to my world but was interrupted again. Even though if l didn't l would rather choke myself to death than have some 'fun'.

"He doesn't need to know" he winks at me.

"If you don't get the fuck out then l will cut your dick then put it in a blender then feed the mixture to the dog and then make the dog vomit it out then make cupcakes with it then make the rat eat it then make the rat vomit it out then l will make porridge with it and then feed you" l smile after finishing my recipe.

"You little bitch" he says while losing his so called control.

A/N
Bonus chap and its 3am rn so l should really take a nap yeah a nap cause l don't want my dad to barge into my room and to have a tea party with God any time sooner so until next time bitches mwah.

[edited]

Im sorry to all of those who read the unedited version:((