Chapter 3

"So you are going to wear this? Its a date Ash not a e-girl costume party you know" Ariana said rolling her eyes at me.( A/N Ash's outfit given)

"I think its more than perfect and now l will go bye love ya" l say waving at her.

"Say that to Josh and dont do the dirty come in one piece" She shouted behind me.l rolled my eyes making my way towards Josh.

"Hey you look...." he said deciding what to say.

"Amazing out of the world like a goddess?"l asked smirking at him.

"Sure sure whatever you say your majesty"he teased me opening the door of his car.

"So where are we going again?"l asked while sitting in his car. It was a jeep a black one. I don't have a car l have a license though l drive a motorcycle not to be a bad girl or something l am just not really into cars l prefer motorcycles. Cause they're cooler and easier to ride.

"Stop asking questions and you will see" he said not removing his eyes from the road.

"If you are planning on taking  me to a abandoned place and kill me let me just tell you that l took a lot of fighting class and boxing classes and l grew up with a brother so yeah l know self defense" l said and he laughed.

"Im so scared lm peeing my pants Brooks" l rolled my eyes and punched him on the arm.

"You should be scared"l said and he smirked playfully.

About 30 minutes later we came to a place well l don't know where am l to be honest its like a jungle or something are we hiking or we are going to climb trees and stuff l am so confused.

"Josh why are we here? Shouldn't you be a gentleman and take me to a restaurant or something? Why are acting like Edward cullen?" I teased.

" l have my dinner with me" he smirked.

"Hey! Shut up" l said and he started laughing.

"And also did you just compare me with Edward cullen?"he asked.

"Maybe..."I said.

"Oh l will show you Edward Cullen" he smirked and started tickling me.

"Oh my god. Stop you idiot. Ok l am sorry l am sorry" l said between my laughs and he smirked satisfied.

" Your cute" l blushed but trying not to embarrass myself and trying to show l am definitely not getting any butterflies in my stomach l rolled my eyes but l was smiling like a 13 year old.

" But seriously l have dinner with me its in the back l got us Macdonalds before coming to pick you up" he added.

"So why are we in the jungle again?" I asked.

"You will see now get out of the car or l have to carry you bridal style" he winked and l rolled my eyes again while getting out of his car.
He got the food from the back and started walking and going more inside the jungle l chose not to ask any questions and followed him knowing l wasn't going to get any answers.

We finally stopped after walking for like 10 minutes. It was a hill with a waterfall and there were these glowing insects everywhere it was honestly the prettiest place l have ever been.

"Pretty isn't it?" Josh snapped me out of my thoughts and l looked at him and he was smiling like smiling not smirking,

"Yeah very do you come here often?"

"Yup its my favorite place l was 11 when-" he hesitates but then says "um when my dad left us l was upset and I didn't know what to do so l ran l ran away from my house as far as l could and finally came here and since then its my favorite place" wow l didn't know Josh Screwers had a emotional side.

He sat there in silence but comfortable silence but l decide to break it "So why did you ask me on a date?" Josh looks at me and rubs the back of his neck before answering.

" Uhm l don't know if l should answer that" he hesitates.

"Yes you are going to answer that l just asked you which obviously means l want to know" l said in a duh tone and rolled my eyes.

"Ok ok Geez why are you so fucking impatient l actually wanted to ask to on a date for a long time-" the butterflies in my stomach starts dancing. " but l didn't think you would like me"

"Since when do you like me l mean we only had a proper conversation when I was babysitting you" l said.

"I started like you since 5th grade" He said and we were looking into each other's eyes now.

What??

" What?" I asked.

"I know I sound like a creepy stalker right now but since the first time l saw you l cannot stop thinking about you like daydreaming of the day l finally get to ask you out l used to follow you around bump into you on purpose stare at you during class watch you eat during lunch watch you laugh and talk and cuss l don't want to sound like a creepy stalker but-" l cut him off by kissing him. He was shocked but recovers from it pretty quickly and takes my face in his hands while pulling me closer. Our tongues dance in unison. He bits my lower lip asking for a entrance and I give him after a minute we pull away from each other gasping for breath.

"Wow that was-"

"Nice" l grin and finish the sentence for him.

"Nice? That was the best kiss l ever had" he said panting and l giggled and he smiled while we watched the stars while laying there and holding hands.

[AHHHHHHH Ok Ash pull up l don't think that was "just a date" that looked something more than " just a date" to me.]

{edited}