Chapter 15

~Ashley's POV~

Its been a whole week since 'me and josh' happened l still don't know what to refer us as. What is he? My boyfriend? Friend with benefits? The person l babysitted? And again we are back to that.

Its 12am and currently l am overthinking about my relationship with this boy l am falling for. Yes l am falling for him. I am not even in the questioning my emotions phase anymore. Now l feel like l was never actually over him in the first place.

I hear a knock on my window it's probably the wind. Fuck you wind for disturbing me while I am overthinking. But my wind keeps on knocking.

I went over to my window and saw Josh knocking on it. Excuse me sir- what in the Disney-

"What are you doing here?!?" I whisper screamed trying not to wake up my Brother and Amanda, who basically lives in our house.

"That's not how you should treat your guests and by the way cute room" He said while sitting on my bed as if its his and observing my room.

I glare at him and sit across him on my 'go away anxiety and come here comfort' couch.

"And why are you sitting so far away?" He asks as he patted the area beside him meaning for me to sit there.

I rolled my eyes and stayed in my position and finally voiced my thoughts " What are we?" I asked while looking at the carpet not daring to look at him. He better say l am the goddess he's going to worship from now on or he gonna get bitch slapped.

"Humans" he said and laughed and l threw my pillow at him while glaring at him. Bitch slapping in 1-2-

"Ouch did l ever mention how violent you are?" He laughed again why is he laughing so much?? "Come here" he said again while patting the same spot and this time l went.

"So you were saying?" He said while smiling as l sat beside him.

"What are we? Friends with benefits? Girlfriend boyfriend? Or am l just a babysitter?" I asked while finally getting the courage to look at him and he looked at me adorably while smiling.

"I want us to be boyfriend and girlfriend" he said while smiling and taking my hands in his "So will you be my girlfriend?" He said and looked nervous.

"Yes" l said and smiled and he looked relieved and gives me a one hundred dollars smile.

"Good l wouldn't have taken a 'no' anyway" he said and pulled me into a kiss.

This kiss was different than the others. This time it was more needing and passionate. He bit my lower lip and pushed me down the bed hovering me while deepening the kiss. His hand moved under my shirt while traced my bare skin and pulled me closer and mirroring his actions l slipped my hand under his shirt gaining a groan from him. That was hot-

He pulled away and started planting kisses on my neck while sucking on it and l moaned and felt his smirk on my neck.

"Ashley? Honey are you in there?" My mom knocked at the door my first quick reflex l pushed Josh and he fell from my bed.

"Ouch" he whispered slow enough for my mom not to hear.

"Go hide inside the closet and don't make any kind of sound" l said as l shoved him inside my closet and fixed my hair and opened the door.

"Sorry mom l was changing but what are you doing here?" I asked clearly surprised my parents are never home like ever.

"What do you mean?" She said as she sat on my bed and looked suspiciously at my wrinkled bedsheet.

"I was having trouble sleeping so l kept turning" l answered her suspicions and she nodded "And l meant what are you doing in the house?" I added.

"Ashley honey l live here" she said and looked concerned and Josh laughed in the closet l widened my eyes oh my God this boy is going to get me killed. I coughed trying to get my mom's attention.

"Sorry l was holding in a cough so it sounded like a silent ugly laugh" l said and she frowned then nodded. How come she's believing everything l am saying "And no l meant it like you are never home so why are you home?" l added.

"I need to talk to you about something important honey" she said while smiling at me okay no way mom is going to give me 'the talk' while Josh is eavesdropping in the closet.

"Mom it's really not a good time" l said while to get her out of my room.

"Its really important-" l cut her off.

"I just had my break up" l blurted and she widened her eyes but the they were soon covered with sympathy.

"Oh are you okay honey?" She asked while she patted my shoulder.

"No" l again blurted out and looked down and my mom pulled me into a hug ok now l feel guilty.

"It's going to be alright l am here if you want to talk to me" she smiled and l nodded.

"Mom?" I said as she made her way from my room.

"Yes honey?" She turned and smiled at me.

"Thanks" l returned her smile.

As soon as she closed the door Josh came out of the closet and sighed in relief and sat on my bed.

"So want to talk about the boyfriend you broke up with?" He smirked at my weak attempt of lying and l threw my pillow at him.

"Shut up" l said and he started tickling me.

-

"OH MY GOD YOU DITCHER" l said as Ariana came inside my room holding two Starbucks drink she knows my weakness.

"Sorry" she laughed as she handed me my drink.

"I haven't seen you since forever you literally ditched me for Agust" l said as l smacked her on the head that's what she gets for ditching me.

"Now give me the details" l added while smirking and she just rolled her eyes.

"You first you have been smooching Josh for three weeks now" she said while smirking.

*Beep* My phone bussed telling me that l have a new message l picked it up to check.

Josh: Be ready at 6 we are going on a date ;)

"What?!?" I screamed which made Ariana drop her drink and she glared at me.

A/N
I will never have what Josh and Ash have >3 no. 1 reason if a guy comes through my window l will yeet him through the same window just to see if he lands on his feet😀 and just forget all the sappy stuff l would much rather prefer to chew my feet 🙂‼️

HELPSSKSK IM REREADING AND ALL MY GRAMMATICAL AND SPELLING MISTAKES-

[edited]