Chapter 24

A whole day passed since l talked to Josh. I am tired now. God was l overreacting?

I think l should finally listen to Ariana's advice and go and talk to him like 'adults'.

I took a shower to calm myself l know l sometimes overreact so l needed to be calm. I took a good one hour shower and got dressed.

I came down to see Ariana's dad had prepared breakfast for us. Her dad loves to cook and take care of the family and her mom loves to work. It was the other way around in her family. I fucking love it.

"Hello hun l made pancakes for both of you" he smiled at the sight of us. Ariana has a sister but she's married and all and she cut all the connections with her family. They kinda knew that was likely to happen as she never really liked their company.

"So l am guessing sense came back to you?" Ariana asked taking a bite from her toast.

I rolled my eyes " I guess l will talk to my boyfriend and solve problems like mature people"

"l knew l raised you better" Ariana says nodding her head and laugh.

"Or l can beat him up for you no honey?" Ariana's dad, Harold, says causing both me and her laugh.

"its ok Mr. Richards he's a sweetheart to me l was the one who overreacted" l say.

" oh then its okay then and please Mr. Richards? l even changed your diapers honey call me Harold thats the least you can do after all your poop stank" he says giving me a fake glare and Ariana laughs "Oh no missy you are in no place to laugh you peed your bed even when you were 10" Harold says wiping the laugh from Ari's face.My turn to laugh but Harold looks at me and l do the zipping my lips motion which makes him chuckle lightly.

I bid my goodbye to Ariana and Harold and make my way towards the love of my life, my bike. We have been one a summer vacation and it's ending tomorrow l can't say l missed school because l didn't.

I pull up in front of Josh's house nervous to go inside. I mean l don't even know what am l going to say? God why did l overreact so much again? Fucking hell!

I knock at the door and Susan opens it and pulls me into a hug. "Oh sweetheart l didn't see you yesterday l was worried Josh told me you were at a friend's house but l swear l nearly shitted myself worrying about you" Susan says in her slight southern accent.

"I am sorry l don't have a explanation l was just stupid and l have no idea why l ran for nothing" l apologize.

"Oh itz okay honey now did you have breakfast or l can make you some" she offered with a smile.

"Its alright l had breakfast" l say as l make my way upstairs to Josh's room.

The door was closed. I twisted the handle and l opened the door to see. A girl sucking Josh's face!

I gasp loudly which makes Josh push away that girl. I am going to cry l am literally going to cry. I see Josh looking back at me and that girl he stands up coming towards me.

"Stop don't come near me" l held out my hand and tears break free. I look at Josh and he looks heartbroken it breaks my heart seeing him like this even though it was his own fault.

"Ashley baby please just listen to me first please?" Josh says his eyes look teary as well. But l have had enough.

Enough of this bullshit! No more. One day l was gone for one day to come back here to see him sucking someone else's face?? I knew l didn't deserve love but what have l ever done to get this??

How many times do I need to get hurt by someone l.........love........

He tries to reach for me but l push him away. "Its ok Josh l understand l was not the person you wanted you could have just told me you know" l choke on my tears a little.

"Baby please don't say that-"

"Don't. Call. Me. That" l say clenching my teeth.

"Josh are you done so we can go back to what we were doing?" The girl says as she rolls her eyes. She has a deep southern accent as well. She has perfect blonde hair perfect face structure perfect body. Fuck who am l kidding of course he would choose her.

But her face looks awfully familiar. I feel like l have seen her somewhere.

"Clara get the fuck out!" He yells at her. Clara!.

"She's the one who interrupted us tell her to leave" Clara sneers.

"Clara get out before l drag you out or possibly throw you out of the window" Josh growls and Clara flinches and dramatically runs away.

I decide to do the same and get out of his room. "Ashley for God's sake will you let me explain to you? Just please for once dont jump to conclusions" Josh pleads running after me.

"There's no conclusion Josh! What is your explanation now? You saw me with Carter and started trying to fuck someone else?! YOU CANT JUST KISS SOMEONE WHEN YOU ARE MAD AT ME" l shout at him and slam the door of my room which happens to be right across his.

He bangs on the door non stop. This is going to give me a headache. I don't know what to do or how to react. I wish l could talk to him honestly but l know l don't deserve this.

I cry myself to sleep hoping this would all be a nightmare or someone would probably come at night and kill me so l don't have to face reality ever again or Josh who happens to be my reality..

A/N
Holy fucking toilet seat would you look at that when was the last time l updated? Idk but um alrighty anyways so they broke up? Seemed like it.

I think guys with Southern accent are so fucking hot also British accent oml fuck me