Chapter 19

*Ashley's POV*

"Josh l swear to fucking God if you both don't stop screaming l will put both of you for adoption" l yell at the brothers who won't quit fighting because apparently Daren can't find his PS5 and Joshy over here claims that he hasn't seen a PS5 in his entire life.

"Don't forget you're in our house chick" Daren says pulling his infamous mean scowl.

"That's it kid-" l said but was interrupted by the little mice aka Daren.

"Whoa who's bike is it in front of the house?" The birth control gone wrong asks as his eyes beamed when he looked at the love of my life; my baby; my precious bike.

"Well l believe that's mine" l said while playing with my bike keys "But matter of fact l don't let a spawn of satan ride it" l added and Josh muffled a laugh.

"Oh pwetty pleaseeee l will tell you embarrassing stories of Josh in exchange" Daren said as he smirked and Josh widened his eyes in shock or fear or whatever a certain kind of emotion.

"I believe you have earned yourself a deal kid" l said and the infant clapped in excitement.

"Oh hell no" Josh widened his eyes he needs to stop doing that but me and Daren already did the bro shake thingy.

-

".......And then Josh focus on the butt naked Josh jumped all the way down the stairs because he saw a lizard" Daren said between his laughs.

"Come on l was like 14 and that lizard was really big" Josh defended himself.

"Josh l thought you were one of the boys and l thought they don't get scared" l laughed "wait wait why were you butt naked though" l said between my laughs.

"That's because he was changing and that's not it when he ran there were freaking guests in our house" Daren said while he was laughing hysterically and l joined him and Josh just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah you should have seen my aunt's face she's like the karen type in our family and she was so flustered" Daren said still not being able to control his laughter.

"And the look on mom's face-" Before he could finish Josh punched him in the face and the kid fainted-

Did l just watch a murder!?!! What the hell-

"Wha- did you just punch him and knocked him out?" I asked. Its this the right time to bring out the small pepper spray from my bra and use my special moves which l so didn't learn from YouTube.

"Don't worry he will gain consciousness in a few minutes its no big deal" He said and shrugged.

"I swear if you do that another time while l am hear l will put you in the oven and bake u and then feed you to cockroaches" l threatened him and he just chuckled.

"You wouldn't want that" he said as he smirked um in case you have forgot to notice your brother is right here......unconscious... and you are flirting with me-

"And why is that?" I asked we sound and look like psychopaths right now, Flirting while a kid is one the floor, unconscious.

"Because l am taking you to the movies today and later we can go to drive throughs" Josh smirked, yeah he definitely has a smirking problem.

I clapped my hands in excitement cliche l know but can you help it.

"Wait wait what about your now unconscious brother he's going to stay home alone" l asked and Josh just rolled his eyes.

"Oh please he will be fine he's like...." he thought for a second and then counted using his fingers "..10 l think? But old enough to stay alone"

"Where am l? Why am l? Who am l? How am l? Oh wait lm like shit" Daren rambles as he slowly regained consciousness.

"Hey?" I offered a weak greeting. Sure Alex and me, we fight a lot but he's always been the overprotective brother as far as l remember he never knocked me out but this is Josh we are dealing with.....

"Oh emm geee you are the wicked witch and he this guy is your crow or horse who you transformed into a big mean guy" Daren clapped his hand on his mouth, shocked as if he found some confidential information.

I shook my head in confusion trying to process his accusations"How hard did you hit him?" I looked over at Josh who was laughing slightly.

Oh my God what did l ever do to be stuck over here with these two psychopaths.

Josh kept laughing but finally got his ass up and went to the kitchen.

"You guys want water or something?" He shouted from the kitchen.

"Uh is there coca cola?" Daren asked as if he's in a fucking restaurant.

"No" Josh shouted back.

"Water is fine then" Daren shouted and Josh brought him a bottle of water.

"What did l ever do get stuck with you two?" I said with head in my hands.

"Charity work probably" They both replied at the same time and looked at each other with disgust and said "Gross" at the same time.

I laugh and they both glare at me at the same time which made me laugh harder.

-
I get up to my room which was beside Josh's. Their house was pretty big it was like a whole mansion pretty much like mine. Oh l never mentioned it before my parents own a company they are both one of top fashion designers so is Josh's mom. Yep we are rich l guess.

I don't really like my parents' money so doesn't Alex. For us its more like they earned their own so we ear our own as well. I have literally worked so many part time jobs since l was 15. I am proud to say that l bought my baby, my bike with my own money.

"Knock knock get out loser we are going shopping" Josh said as he got inside my room and l just shook my head laughing.

Josh sat at the edge of the bed while l pulled out my luggage and started arranging my closet. As l was putting clothes in a perfect order in my closet a pair of arms snakes my waist and pulls me towards.

Josh pulls me in his lap, his arms around my waist and his chin on my shoulder and he just holds me and closes his eyes.

I could get used to this. This feels......really good. And God on top of it he smells so freaking good like it's intoxicating honestly.

His nose snuggles in my neck and l could feel him smile on my neck "Josh l have to get ready"l said not putting too much force behind my words.

"I don't want you to go l am comfortable stay where you are" he mumbles . Aw he can be quiet cute when he wants to.

I turn my head towards him to talk and he gave me no time and kissed me instead.

Oh well l am not really complaining.

I kiss him back. Ah l never felt this kind of weird stomach feeling with anyone like l kissed plenty guys and their kisses are nothing compared to Josh's.

I break apart and he groans and l ruffled his hair as l go back to my cloth hanging thingy.

Josh stays in his position and watches me as l organize my clothes this boy makes it really hard for me to breathe properly.

Like he can't keep watching me like l am some kind of goddess and expect me to be normal with it.

Oh dear lord  not even one day passed and l already want to rip off his clothes. Someone slap me and slam my head because l am a horny bitch. But its more like l am horny bitch for him...

A/N
AHHHHH STUPID ASS HOE AHHHH SOMEONE SLAP ME SO SENSE CAN RETURN TO ME I SWEAR!!!!!

I haven't posted at all l knee in front of you all and beg forgiveness.

Also should l color my hair blue or red-

I will just drown myself in hair color nvm ok peace out

[edited]