Chapter 4

Ashley's POV—

"I will see you in school?" I asked as soon as Josh dropped me off.

"Of course you will there's no way you're not seeing me anymore" he smiled. That heart stopping smile of his. I don't even blame the butterflies at this point.

I went up and hugged him and he stiffened as if he didn't expect that but relaxed soon and hugged me tighter. His chin was rested on my head.

"Bye" l said but didn't move.

"Bye" he said but made no sign of losing his hold on me.

"Josh you have to let me go" l chuckled and he hummed in response.

Then after a few seconds he reluctantly let me go. He kissed my forehead and l blushed as l went inside. Well today was surely a good day.

I went up to my room while grinning like an idiot "You are still here?" I opened the door of my room to see Ariana jumping on my bed.

"Well that's harsh l thought l will just stay here and wait for you to come l need all the details did you guys do the dirty?" She asked curiosity and excitement never leaving her eyes.

"No! The fuck no we didn't do any "dirty" " l flushed and she started laughing and then we both ended up rolling on the floor laughing.

After laughing for what seemed like hours l finally told her about josh and I.

"Wow so you guys had a crush on each other at the same time?" She bits the inside of her lower lips to contain herself from laughing again.

"Apparently" l said and we started laughing again well at 2 in the morning everything seems funnier than it actually is.

-
I woke up next morning feeling better than ever. For the first time l am actually excited to go to school. Josh may or may not be the reason.

I put on a knee length sage plaid skirt and and a white top. I decided to pair them up with ankle length boots l actually had a hard time choosing between heels and boots.

I realized l can't ride my bike with a skirt on after l finished getting ready. So l sneaked into my brother's room. He was still sleeping and there was a photo of his girlfriend lying on the pillow next to him. I chuckled at that and grabbed his keys and made my way out as fast as possible.
-

"Hey" someone said right after l opened my locker. I was hoping it to be Josh but.....

"Carter" l said rolling my eyes and faking a smile.

"Well you are not a morning person" he smirks.

"What do you want? We don't have Chemistry today so l wasn't hoping to see you" l said as he leaned on the locker next to mine.

"Well that's not very nice baby, now l just wanted to ask you about Josh" he smirks again.

"First of don't you ever call me baby not even ironically its too gross for that too and second last time l checked l am not his private assistant or something so l don't know anything now get lost" l am at the point of losing my patience and l am even more grumpy as its my time of the month. I wish l could shove my fist inside his mouth. People annoy me.

"Oh well so does that mean you and Josh are dating?" l don't know how to answer that sure we went on a date and kissed but we aren't dating officially he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend.

"I will take your silence as a yes" he speaks again.

"Well there's a goalie that doesn't mean l cant score" he adds and smirks.

I took a few steps towards him just leaving a few centimeters gap and l could feel his hot minty breath now and l whispered "Oh honey am l game to you? Oh tell you what sweetheart you don't play with the coach" l smirked and pushed him away from my locker.

I was hoping to see Josh soon enough. Maybe l can text him and tell him to meet me at the library. I made my way towards the bathroom to see Josh kissing some blonde bitch right in front of the bathroom.

{edited}