Chapter 5

*Josh's POV*

Today l am going to tell Ashley how l feel well l already told her yesterday but today l am going to ask her to be my girlfriend in front of the whole school and claim her as mine and only mine.

I am two seconds away from telling her how l feel when this blonde chick comes to me. Everything on her screams plastic.

"Hey- jo-joshua" she stutters and it makes her sound more pathetic than ever. And also Joshua? That's not even my name. No one ever called me that.

"What do you want?" l said and it came out more harsh then l expected but she's seriously pissing me right now.

She ran away to the girl's bathroom crying. What the fuck? Was she rehearsing for her drama lessons or what? But l couldn't give two less shits right now cause l gotta go and find Ashley so l make my way towards the lockers.

My heart stops when l see her with Carter. A sudden flow of jealousy and sadness starts flowing in me. I have never felt this pathetic before.l don't know why my heart just sank when l saw her with him. I never liked him and a sudden rumor has me going around that the new kid is in love with Ashley and that pissed me more than anything.

She steps closer to him just like a few centimeters away and l know they are going to kiss and l can't see that so l stormed after that blonde chick in hope of distraction.

Right after she got out of the bathroom l pulled her to my lips and she immediately reacted smirking and sliding her tongue inside me l don't feel a thing it's nothing like my kiss with Ashley this kiss is meaningless but l force my self to stop thinking about Ashley and l hardened myself around her and resisting the urge to puke.

I heard a familiar gasp l am sure its just some chick waiting for us to move so she can piss and l could care less so l pulled away from her and shoved her away. I saw a familiar figure storming in the hallway but l couldn't make out who that was.

*Ashley's POV*

I stormed in the hallway trying to hold back my tears but l couldn't and fuck now l can't even go to the bathroom to cry as the "couples" are busy. I feel pathetic for feeling this way why should l feel bad or why should l feel broken he doesn't even care in the first place he could give less a shit if l cry. I thought l thought fuck l don't know what l thought but l never thought he would kiss someone else like this.

I cannot even confront him who am l to interrogate him? His girlfriend? His friend? Or maybe his babysitter? I don't even know who he is in the first place.

Without thinking l pulled out my phone and blocked his number childishly and called Ariana.

"Hey what's up aren't you supposed to be in math- yeah before you ask l have memorized your schedule" she laughed and l started crying. I know l have no right to cry cause he wasn't even my boyfriend in the first place but after yesterday all my old feelings for him came back.

"Ash? Ash? What the hell? Why are you crying? Are you ok? " She rushed throwing hundreds of questions at me.

"One at a time" l tried to laugh but failed and l could feel her giving a sympathetic smile on the other end.

"We have lunch now meet me their asap got it? And don't you dare bail" She scolded.

"Alright alright" l said wiping away my pathetic unnecessary tears.

-

"Spill" Ariana ordered right after l went to the cafeteria.

Without thinking l started crying again l swear l have never cried this much and l feel so pathetic and it's honestly so embarrassing.

"Hey" She said while patting my back in order to calm me down "l swear whoever did this to you l will kill them oh wait" realization stuck her "don't tell me it was Josh"

And l just simply nodded and to this her eyes widened in surprise but she just looked at me sympathetically and gave me a small hug.

Before l could tell her anything l saw josh and another boy one of the popular kids making his way towards us.

I looked at Ariana giving her the 'why is he coming here' look . She just looked at me and said "that's Agust l mean obviously you know him but he asked me if he could sit  with me in lunch today and that's before you called me l can go and tell him to sit somewhere else-"

"Calm down its alright they can sit here l am fine" l say.

"Well hello there sweetheart" l jumped at the voice that came from behind me. I turned around to see a smirking Carter Moon.

"Perfect timing now sit with me" l  said sounding desperate but l didn't want to look pathetic in front of Josh and l wanted to show him that l don't care about him at all.

"I knew you secretly loved me" Carter said and winked at me to this l rolled my eyes and smacked him hard on the arm.

He continued smirking and sat beside me with his lunch tray and swung his arm around me.

Josh saw carter and glared at him but didn't say anything but sat across me and kept glaring at us. I could feel the anger radiating off him. He had no fucking right to be angry when he was in fact kissing other girls. At least l would never stoop so low and make out with someone else while l am currently seeing anyone. Fucking jerk.

A/N

I can never cry in front of my parents really then my mom will call me dramatic and that l am being too emotional and lm cry baby and also that l shouldn't cry bc my life is too perfect and apparently lm not allowed to be depressed bc l 'get everything l want before l even ask for it' and also 'l never have a to do anything' but whatever who tf cares l stopped crying in front of them years ago.

Sorry l will stop ranting anyways Ashley and Josh the CEOs of jumping to conclusions<3