Chapter 8

I couldn't form words in mouth out of all the people why did I have to make an intense eye contact with him!?!!

"Hey Ashley right? Its been long" Josh smirked and l widened my eyes in shock he forgot me?? You gotta be kidding me. Its not like l wanted him to remember me forever BUT I DIDNT EXPECT HIM TO FORGET ME.

"Yeah do l know you?" I asked trying to play cool though my heart was sinking at the thought that he forgot me.

"Yeah we went on a stupid date once remember?" He looked aside and let out a forced laugh. Oh so it was a stupid date. Who am l kidding? Of course the popular player thinks it was a stupid date. A stupid date.

I laughed while l wanted to cry and smack him for calling the date stupid " Yeah one hell of a date l will get going" l gave him a forced smile and asked Blake for a whole bottle of vodka.

"Whoa babe a whole bottle is a lot" Blake smirked and handed me the bottle.

As l was going to make my way out of there l felt a hand on my wrist. Josh grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me closer to him.

"You are not going to drink that" he glared at me not loosening his grip even slightly.

"Oh yeah? And who's going to stop me?" l asked while smirking and trying to break free from his grip.

Josh let go of my hand and snatched the bottle from my hand and started drinking it fully raw without mixing any water or soda or anything. Before he could finish the whole bottle this time l snatched the bottle from his hand he had already finished half but l chucked out the rest.

"Okay bye now" l laughed while handing him the empty bottle. Man l am drunk as fuck l can't stop laughing and l don't even know why l am laughing.

"You are not going anywhere you are so drunk right now." Josh said as he pulled me closer and put his arm around my shoulder.

"You drank more than me now move your hot as hell hand away from me" l shoved his hand away wait did l just call his hand hot??? God l am seriously drunk.

"Yeah dude l will take care of her" another voice spoke i looked where it came from and it was none other than Carter Moon. Josh got protective at the sight of him and sung his arm around me again l am too drunk to move it away this time. So l leaned into him even though l hate him he is pretty comfy.

~Josh' POV~

My fist clenched at the sight of the person l wished to never see in my life much less speak to. My hold tightened around Ashley and this time to my relief  she didn't shove my arm away instead she buried her head on my chest giving me all sorts of butterflies inside my stomach.

" Hey man you can leave l can take care of her" Carter spoke again and its taking all of my self control to not go and break his nose again  the only thing stopping me from doing that is Ashley's warmth her presence in my arms. I wish she would stay here forever without being drunk. But l know there's no way it was happening.

" l will just tell you this one last time leave before l break your nose" l glared at him only if looks could kill he would be six feet under by now.

"Joshhhh don't beeee a party poooperrr" Ashley said between her unstoppable laughs and tried to move away from me but it only made me tighten my grip around her.

"You're wasted come on lets go to the bathroom" l said as l took her face in my hands and made her look into my eyes. God l wish l could stare at those eyes forever.

I tried to take her with me to the bathroom but she wouldn't move not that l mind as long as she was with me it didn't matter how drunk she was.

" Can l take a shot?" she asked while doing the puppy doll eyes and smiling like a maniac.

"Of course not, you are wasted come with me its too noisy over her you will get a headache" l said as l brushed her hair from her face.

" No she's not going anywhere" Carter spoke l for as second forgot that he was even here. Actually why is he still here in the first place?

"Alright l have had enough of you two so bye Carter for being a dickhead and trying to pick up fights also Fuck you for that" l grinned at her and she narrowed her eyes at me "And you bye for trying to act like my fucking dad" she storms off and mumbles something like stupid date.

Yeah right stupid date......to her at least..

I come out off my sadness and storm off after her. Oh fuck! I can't find her anywhere in this crowd full with drunk reckless highschoolers. I try calling Ashley with no luck. Right l am still on her block list. If she didn't block me everywhere she would understand how many times l called before l gave up but not entirely. Never entirely.

A/ N

Im currently editing it. Also today my dad saw that l had my teacher's name saved as 'Dick 🍆' in my phone-

Istfg l freaked out but then my dad pretended that nothing happened after confronting me😀