Chapter 10

~Ashley's POV~

I have finally remembered everything that happened and l regret it ugghh remind me not to get drunk ever again.

Its not that l don't like him l think l like him l feel l do but its too confusing l don't want to trust him and break myself again.

I got up from my bed and take two aspirins for my horrible hangover again remind me not to go near alcohol again l hate when l get hangovers.

My door bursted open revealing a Ariana with two Starbucks drinks in her hand. "If this isn't for my lifesaver" l said as l took one of the drinks and began to enjoy it and people say that there is nothing better than getting fucked surely they never had the perfect Starbucks drink. I mean bitch the audacity. Starbucks> getting railed.

"Hangover?" She asked as she winced her nose.

"Duh and you being the saint obviously didn't even touch a drink God  l envy you" l said while enjoying my delicious royal feast.

"You should envy me l am the one clearly standing on her feet without a hangover" she said as she sat down on the bed while enjoying her own feast.

"Now can you explain?" She added.

"Well l remember everything obviously....it's going to be so awkward between us and weird ugghh l don't know how to face him like we had a misunderstanding and l get it but its just uggh l don't know l am confused" l fell down on the bed in annoyance.

"You definitely need a girls day out" She said while making her way towards my closet to bring something for me to wear.

"What do have in mind?" I said while getting up from my bed.

"Let's see shopping then we go to that new cafe Miranda went there the other week and that complete weight on Earth won't stop talking about it so let's give it a shot" She said while trying to find something in my closet.

"Don't say words like 'shot' it reminds me of yesterday and what are you doing? You know l don't have a dead body inside what are you trying to find?" I asked trying to see what is she's trying to look for as well.

"Some decent clothes your clothes give off vibes as if we are going to rob a freaking bank" She said while carrying to do what she was already.

"Dig more inside and you will find the unwanted section which contains clothes that my mum got me and that l never wear" l said while falling back on the bed.

"Yes of course all you wear is clothes that scream terrorist and scare people away" she said and laughed and l laughed back "Wait yes l got it this is perfect now l am pretty sure guys won't think a billion times before hitting on you" she added.

In her hands she held a pink mini ass skirt and a white crop top which l have never worn in my entire life. "No way in hell l am wearing that that's too pink for my liking" l said l while shaking my head no. I love pink at certain days but l hate it with a passion as well. We have a love and hate relationship going on.

"Not its not its adorable and go shower you smell like rotten alcohol" she said while throwing my unwanted clothes at me.

"That's so kind of you" l said while giving her a sarcastic smile and making my way towards the bathroom.

-
"How are we getting there? I can't ride my bike with a fucking skirt on" l grunt in annoyance.

"I got my car with me" she showed me her keys and opened the door of my room.

"Go start your car l need to return Alex his keys" l said while making my way towards his room.

"Hey brotha how are you holding up? I must say l am surprised you didn't go to the therapist yet l mean 4 days without getting laid?" I said while making a fake sad huff.

"What the fuck are you wearing" he lets out a surprised scream like he saw a ghost and continues.

"its the second time this week l can see your ass through your outfit how many times do l have to tell you to put sweatpants on?" He said while shaking his head in fake disapproval l can't tell you how much l wish l could break his head.

"Blame Ariana she's making me wear this shit" l said while l say on my brother's huge comfy chair.

"God and here is me who thought that God finally had mercy on me and changed my sister into a proper girl overnight" he said while coping my fake huff from earlier.

"You are so annoying l don't even know how Amanda puts up with your shit" he smiled at the mention of her name. Ew the fuck? I gagged and he rolled his eyes.

"Did anyone tell you how dramatic you are?" he said while trying to do shit on his phone.

"Did anyone tell you how whipped you are? And l am not dramatic it's literally traumatizing for me to live in the room right next to yours" l said and he rolled his eyes.

"Its like a fucking earthquake is going in your room and sometimes l feel like Amanda is going to break my wall and come through it" l added.

"Why are you here? You never come to my room unless you want something" he said while rolling his eyes. I am pretty sure the rolling eyes habit l got it from him.

I threw his keys at him and made my way out while waving at him.

-
"What took you so long?" Ariana asked as l hopped into her car.

"Sibling bonding time? Anyways drive l need to get my mind off yesterday" l said while l put my seatbelt on.

                                    ***

"And then his girlfriend came and slapped him" l cannot stop laughing me and Ariana we have been laughing for the last 10 minutes now thinking about what happened in the cafe.

A dude came and approached Ariana asking for her number and he magically turned out to be Miranda's boyfriend and Miranda magically appeared to be there at the same time and the look on both of their faces. Ariana hates Miranda's guts and seeing her so shocked totally made our day.

"Oh my god we should stop laughing l am getting nervous about school tomorrow" l said and finally contained myself from laughing any longer.

"Have you in this 18 years of your presence on Earth ever worried about school?" She asked and snorted after stating the fact.

"I am worried about facing Josh smartass" l said and the next thing l know we were both asleep.

-
*beep beep beep beep*

My alarm went off reminding me that l need to get my ass up now if l don't want to be late for school.

We got ready for school while Ariana kept talking about how lucky she was that she bought some clothes from the mall yesterday and that she doesn't need to wear my which l believe the most beautiful clothes.

"God l am going to love to see Miranda today its going to be so hilarious" she said and laughed and l laughed back.

"Want to race me on my bike and you on your car?" I asked while getting on my bike.

I am wearing leather shorts with a green crop top and a leather jacket on top and some fish net socks. While Ariana wore baggy jeans and a tee which was knotted with some converse.

"No thanks l wish to reach school without an accident today thank you very much for the offer" she said sarcastically while getting into her car.

-
"What class do you have now?" I asked her as l reached school. I would have gotten here before her but a cop made me pull over and gave me a speeding ticket.

"Chemistry and you?" She asked as l parked my bike and got out of it.

"History l will meet you in lunch l need to get my book from the locker" l said as we got inside l our school building and parted ways.

"Hi" a voice said from behind me as l reached my locker. I turned around to meet the perfect hazel eyes which were boring into mine.

A/N
I think we all have the right to meet Amanda she sounds......amazing? Yeah definitely.

[edited]