Draco for Carmen

Começar do início

"Oh, Carmen," Skye sighed, pulling a crying Carmen into her arms.

"Ha! Look she is crying," Draco laughed as he walked up.

"Draco! Enough," Skye boomed.

"Now, now Skye a Pureblood Slytherin like yourself shouldn't even be associating with a Mudblood like her," Draco smirked.

"Draco, please," Skye pleaded.

"For you, only this time. Be grateful that I say you're a close acquaintance," he laughed, walking away with Crabbe and Goyle.

"Why does he like you so much," Carmen whimpered, wiping away tears.

"I don't know," Skye sighed, "C'mon we are going to get you a dress for the Yule Ball."

"I don't have a date," Carmen sighed.

"I will get you one," Skye winked.

"Wait-"

"Nope let's go," she laughed.

~~Getting back to Hogwarts~~

"It looks pretty on you! I will even come to the Hufflepuff common room to help you get ready tomorrow," Skye giggled as she left Carmen at the Hufflepuff entrance.

"Thanks. Bye Skye," she replied.

"Bye!"

~~Next dayyyy~~

Skye asked a Hufflepuff to get Carmen from the common room for her, and they did.

"Hi Skye," Carmen smiled.

"Hey Carmen," Skye replied.

"So, who is my 'date'," Carmen sighed.

"You'll see! I have all my stuff, so lets hurry up and get ready," she giggled.

Skye pulled Carmen into the Hufflepuff common room and started getting ready with the rest of the girls.

"Carmen! You look beautiful," Skye squealed, getting the other girls' attention.

"Skye! You did such a good job! Carmen you look amazing," all the girls started cheering.

"T-thanks," the two girls replied.

"Okay, it's time girls! Let's go," one girl called.

"Let's go meet your date Carmen," Skye giggled.

"Okay," Carmen said.

~~At meeting place~~

"Now, you cannot say no and run away, okay? I worked to hard on you, and I know you like him," Skye whisper growled as they walked up to the boy, who had his back turned to them.

"Fine," Carmen sighed.

"Draco? She is here," Skye smiled as he turned around and looked at Carmen in shock. (Sorry Pansy, no Draco love for you in this Yule Ball.)

"Y-you look beautiful. I mean you look okay," Draco said before changing it.

"Draco, tell her. Now," Skye said as she walked off with her date, George.

"Tell me what," Carmen said, looking anywhere but at Draco.

"That I love you," Draco quickly said, casting his look downwards.

"W-what," she stuttered.

"You heard me Mud- I mean I said I love you, Carmen," Draco replied, now looking Carmen in the eyes.

"I-I love you too," she quietly replied.

Draco grabbed her hand and took her inside the ball. They danced until neither one could dance any longer and sat at one of the tables.

"Draco, won't your friends, you know, judge you for this," Carmen asked.

"I don't care what they think. I only care that I have you by my side, and you love me," Draco said, leaning in and kissing her. (Cheesy as fuck. Oh my lord of cheese. I am so sorry xD)

"O-oh," Carmen blushed.

Draco help onto her hand, unable to look away from her.

"I'm sorry for giving you hell for the past 4 years," he said, sighing.

"It's fine. I promise," she giggled.

"Let's go and dance some more, okay," Draco said, leading her to the dance floor.

Carmen and Draco danced the night away, both wishing for it to never end. They were one last ones to leave.

"Carmen? Will you be mine," Draco shyly asked.

"Y-yes," she stuttered, pulling him into a hug.

He smirked and hugged her. They stood in each others arms for a while. Carmen listened to his heartbeat while Draco listened to her quiet breathing. That is how they spent the rest of the night, until they had to go to their dorms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally have it done for you! I hope you like it! Honestly, I couldn't wait to write about the Yule Ball in my main story, so I wrote some of it here. I hope you like it.!!

To get one: Tell me about yourself (hair color stuff like that), House, Name, and a plot (telling me a plot is optional), and the Person(s)

OR

You can tell me what characters you want together

OR

You can tell me who you want the X Reader to be about

~~Skye~~