Tantrums

Finn is 15

Polly pov

It was Tuesday morning and time to wake rose up. It is a challenge to get rose up every morning but today was extra difficult. She was in a mood. I went to wake her up and as soon as I opened her curtains, she said something that made my draw drop

"I'm not going fucking school you fucking whore"

My eyes went wife and I stormed downstairs. John and Arthur were there drinking whiskey and Arthur was eating some toast. I told them them she said and and immediately ran upstairs. I just sat down and made a cup of tea. I needed it.

John's pov

We stormed into roses room with our faces red. She had taken it a step too far. When we got up there, she was still in bed. Arthur took the covers off her and she screamed bloody murder. My hands shot up to protect my ears from being deafened. Once she shut up, I dragged her out of bed and knelt at her height.

"Now you listen here girl. You will get fucking dressed quickly and you will go and apologise you your aunt pol. And if I hear another peep out of you, you will regret it for a year." I said, trying to sound as scary as possible. Just just stared into my eyes. She didn't seem the least bit bothered and just flipped me off. Now she was in trouble. Arthur grabbed her arm and dragged her kicking and screaming downstairs. I was following them.

Without warning, rose but Arthur's hand and he let go of her wrist. This was her chance to run but I was quick and grabbed her before she had the chance.

"Don't even think about it" I told her slowly.

I picked her up and sat her down in her chair. She got up and before I could yell at her to sit down, she went over to polly and hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"I'm sorry aunt pol. I didn't mean it. I don't actually know what the word means but i heard Arthur say it to some girls girls she slapped him one. It was funny" Arthur turned a bright shade of red and just walked out the room. Polly forgave rose and we thought that the bad morning was over. And we could enjoy the rest of the day.

Michael pov

I walked into the kitchen to see rose in her school uniform eating some toast. She had an annoyed look on her face so I decided to leave her to it. I walked over to mum and she explained everything about this morning. I was taking rose to school so God help me.

Once rose was finished, I helped her out her shoes on and I carried her bag. I held onto her hand and we began our journey to school to school.

Rose kept scuffing her shoes by kicking the stones so I politely told her to stop it. She just looked at me and stuck her tongue out.

"Ay. Watch it. I have heard about this little attitude and I suggest it stops before Tommy finds out. You n I both know that Tommy won't think twice before grounding you for a year. And he is a man of his word" I said sternly. She just smirked and we kept walking. Suddenly, rose stopped. I looked behind me and she was just stood there looking me in the eye.

"There is no way I'm going school so do me a favour and fuck off you prick" that was it. I picked her up over my shoulder and walked with her hitting me the whole way school. Once I got to the gates, I put her down and told her to pack it in and be good. Then, I walked off knowing that soon, Tommy would get a call to pick her up.

Rose pov

School was boring. It was first period and maths. I never understood maths. I am the lowest in my class. So I knew exactly what to do. I got a match out of my pocket and lit the paper on fire. The teacher gasped and told me to put it out a once. My middle finger magically popped infront of her face as I stood on the desk

"Fellow students. Run whislt you still got the chance" i yelled. At that moment, every student in the class bolted out of the doors and back home. Or probably the chippy. I saw other classes running out as well deciding to join the rebellion. I went outside and climbed on the roof of the school. It was easier than you would think. I was laughing when Suddenly I heard a very scary voice.

"Get down this once before I come up there to get you myself" it was Tommy's voice. I would normally be scared but felt a jolt of courage at this moment in time.

"Piss off. You are way too old to climb up here. Break a fucking hip" I said laughing. Eventually, they managed to get me down. Polly ran and picked me up, kissing my cheeks and saying how scared she was for me. It was then followed by a clip round the ear and I very angry voice. We walked home and no one seemed happy. Which meant for some reason, even people who worked with my brothers were avoiding them as we walked through the streets.

Time skip Evening during family dinner

Tommy pov

I was pissed off at rose. Very pissed off. But I didn't want to ruin the family dinner. So we all sat down and it was a deadly silence. Everyone began eating and still, not a single word. Then I heard roses voice. She is really trying to get a slap int she.

"Well done for not breaking a hip Tommy. Although you might not wake up tomorrow from all that exercise. I will get a maid to keep checking that your breathing during the night"

I slammed my knife down on the table and stood up. I saw the panicking in roses eyes and she bolted straight out of the house. But I quickly grabbed her and dragged her back inside. We all sat around the sofa and John came in with a bar of soap.

"No Tommy please. I will be good. I promise"

"Too late. You wanna act like a brat, then we will treat you like one"

She wouldn't open her mouth to put the soap in so Michael clipped her round the ear causing her to gasp. I took this second to put the soap in her mouth. Rose just sat there with it in her mouth for 15 minutes.

"Go spit it out and then straight to bed" I said not even looking at her.

She spat it into the sink and was about to grab a drink of water when finn grabbed it.

"Nope. Its supposed to taste bad. That's the punishment. Now go to bed." He said as he kissed her forehead. Although we were all pissed off at rose, finn was never good at remembering to be mad. If it was him that got hurt then the kid could hold a grudge for years. But if it was someone else, he forgets within 5 minutes.

Finns pov

Rose lifted up her arms showing she wanted to be carried. She certainly looked tired so I put her on my hip and walked upstairs with her. I put her in my bed tonight as i felt really bad for her. And maybe she would be in a happier mood then. I got in bed with her and she cuddled close to me.

"I'm sorry finn. I will apologise to everyone tomorrow I promise"

"I know you will sweetheart. Don't worry bout that right now. Just get some rest"

I heard roses light breathing and cute snores, signaling she was asleep. So I aloud myself to drift off into the land of fantasy in the hope hope tomorrow would be better.

A/N

Didn't really like writing this one as much as the others but happy with how it turned out. I was bored but didn't really have any ideas so I kinda just went with the flow. 1395 words.