No boys

Finn is 14. Work out the other ages

Rose pov

Tommy was walking me to school today. One of my brothers always walks with me. I had asked if I could walk with my friends but they said it was unsafe. I didn't mind that much. I only had 2 friends. Their dads work with my brothers but no one else comes near us. Especially me. Everyone runs away from me and I never knew why. I figured that my brothers looked scary to other people. That's why people run. They sometimes scare me myself. I was holding onto Tommy's hand whilst we walked. He had to slow down as I only had little legs.

"Tommmyyyy. Can you pleeaaassseee just carry meeee" I whined whilst stopping and crossing my arms with a pout on my face.

Tommy just rolled his eyes and picked me up under my arms. I was lifted above his head and placed on his shoulders. I loved it like this. All my brothers do this for me. Arthur says it is because a I am the shelby queen, and royalty deserves to be at the top of the world. I giggle as Tommy walked. He was carrying my school bag for me as I lied and said it was too heavy. Don't judge me. If you had brothers like mine, you would do the same thing.

We finally arrived at school and Tommy put me down. He kneeled down infront of me as I began to cry.

"Please don't go Tommy. I don't like it when you leave"

"Rose! Come on love. You can't keep doing this. It may work on Arthur but it won't work on me. You are going to school and thats finally. You're a big girl now. Big girls go to school with no tears"

Tommy wiped my tears and kissed my cheek as he gave me a tight hug. I loved Tommy hugs. Not as good as polly hugs but still comforting. He tried to let go of the hug but I hung onto his neck. He stood up and I was still attached to his neck. Just dangling.

"Rose. Please love. I will see you later" he said as he pryed me off. Suddenly a cute boy my age came up to me. Tommy was still there and he stiffened when he saw the boy.

"Hi. Wanna come play?" The boy asked. Before I could answer yes, Tommy picked me up and put me on his hip.

"She isn't staying" and he walked away from the school.

Tommy's pov

Once I walked away from the school I rushed to the garrison. Arthur John and finn were there, smoking, drinking and playing cards. I could see the trail of snow on the table. They looked at us and Arthur jumped up from his seat. He rushed over and took rose from my arms. He spun her around as she giggled.

"And what are you doing back ay'? Tommy finally let you spend the day with us?" Arthur asked Rose. She just giggled and kissed his cheek. John looked at me with a weird look. I didn't let Rose stay off school unless absolutely necessary. John would let Rose stay if she cried and gave him puppy eyes. Arthur would walk her to school and couldn't bare saying goodbye so he just walked back home. And finn couldn't care less. He would walk her to school and if she asked to hang out with him, then he would let her. I decided to explain.

"She will get a tutor from now on. Too many boys at that school. Grubby boys who will soon grow into fucking teenagers"

That was all I needed to say and they all agreed with me. Rose walked over to finn and just looked at him. He rolled his eyes but let her sit on his lap. We continued to play cards and me, Arthur and John we trying not to laugh. Rose was giving us hints of Finns cards. She was taught how to play different card games at the age of 3 and she is fucking good at it. She would pull a face depending on how good his cards were and would mouth what his cards were if she had the chance. Fair to say finn lost. I am 100% sure that John had payed her to do that. But I wasn't complaining.

John pov

I was proud of rose. She did a good job. I promised to get her 1 bag of sweets for every time she gave us hints. I now owed her 18 bags of sweets. Hope pol doesn't find out or she will have my balls.

Tommy went to go and answer a phone call and then called a family meeting. Like always, rose was about to leave the room as she was not aloud in these meetings. Bt surprisingly Tommy stopped her.

"Rose. You can stay darling. This is about you" Tommy said in his cold voice. She was in trouble but what for, I had no idea. We all sat down and Rose sat on pollys lap. Polly was stroking her hair.

"It wasn't me it was finn" Rose said out of no where. We all looked at finn and he looked shocked.

"Fuck off" finn yelled

"You fuck off" Rose yelled back. Tommy slammed his fists on the table.

"Rose. Stop this right now. You are in big trouble young lady. I just got a call from your teacher. Apparently you havnt been to school for 2 months. Now i know that I drop you off at school every other day. And i understand the stupidity of your brothers. But I don't know why you weren't in school when I walk with you?"

"Ermmm...in my defence, the teacher is a right cockface" she said nonchalantly. I burst out laughing at her insult. Tommy didn't find it so funny.

"Grounded. 2 months. And you are having a tutor. I don't trust you to go to school and I don't trust the boys at your school."

Rose just screamed at him to fuck off and called him a prick. She was the only person in this world who would take that risk. She hugged polly and wouldn't look at Tommy. She didn't seem sad or even scared at the look Tommy was giving her, she just flipped him off. Tommy grabbed Rose by the arm and pulled her home.

Tommy pov

Rose was in huge trouble. I dragged her home kicking and screaming. Once we got back I forced her to go to my office. The rest of our family walked in. I went over to Rose and gave her 5 spanks of the back of the legs. She screamed and kicked the whole time but just gave in eventually. I pulled her up.

"Are you sorry?"

"Not entirely"

She was really pushing it now. I smacked her legs 5 more times and sent her upstairs. It was 6pm. She wasn't getting any supper tonight.

Rose pov

I went to my room stomping my feet on every step to make sure they could all hear me. I was pissed off at Tommy. He was the worst. But I did feel kinda bad. Me and Tommy were both stubborn, so I had to apologise first. I got dressed and just went straight to bed. Arthur and finn came in abit later at 9pm.

"Hey love. You alright?" Arthur asked

"Mhm. Wheres John and tommy?"

Finn answered, "John went home with esme. And Tommy is still angry at you. He is working at the moment but he will come up later"

I just nodded. Finn came and got in bed with me. He kissed my head making me giggle. Arthur sat at the end of my bed. He too gave me a kiss. Finn fell asleep within minutes so I just cuddled up to him even more. Arthur said goodnight and left the room. I fell asleep after that.

I woke up to Tommy stroking my hair.

"Hi tommy"

"Hi sweetheart. I'm sorry hun"

"I'm sorry too Tommy. Are you still mad at me?" I asked as a tear slipped down my cheek. He shook his head and kissed my cheek.

"I could never stay mad at you"

Finn stired in his sleep so we both shut up and watched to see if he woke up. He didn't wake up so Tommy kissed my head and tucked my hair behind my ears. He walked out and I fell back asleep with Finns arms wrapped around me.

A/N

1439 words