"Oh ok that's cool, I'm Andie" I hold out my hand for a hand shake. 

"I'm Douglas, but my people call me Deeg" He explains. Deeg seems like a really quirky and fun guy.

"That's so weird, my friends call me Dee!" I chuckle. 

"Well aren't we just awesome?!" He gives me a hi-five, "If you wanna get changed there's a bathroom right through there" Deeg points to a door on his left. 

"Cool, thanks" 

I walk straight through the door and into the bathroom. I change from my maroon shorts into my black trackpants and walk back into the studio. I hear more voices this time. 

"Oh hey Deeee" Deeg comes up to me. 

Three other people were standing behind him, laughing and talking amongst themselves. 

"Hi Deeg" I wave. 

"Let me introduce to the rest of the gang" Deeg puts an arm around my shoulder, "Guys! Guys! We have a new recruit here, her name is Andie, but people call her Dee!" 

"Hi Dee!" They all say back in unisen. 

They were an interesting bunch of people, but their energy was so inviting! There were 2 other boys who looked either my age or a bit older and one girl who seemed around 7 years old. 

"I'm Chris" One boy jumps out, "17, Spanish and I like to eat Thai food!" He gives me a hug. 

Chris has short, dark brown hair, a tad bit lanky (very skinny) and was incredibly tall. 

"I'm Jay, 16, Filo and I like skateboarding!' They also really like hugs!

Jay had a nicely sculpted figure and was just about my height. 

"I-I'm Beth" She said rather nervously. 

"Hi Beth, how old are you?" I crouch down to her level, smiling. 

"I'm 7" Beth looks down at her shoes. 

"Really? That's cool!" 

"Yeah! How old are you?" She was more comfortable now. 

"I'm 16" I explain, "Do you like dancing?" 

"Yeah! Look what I can do"

Beth moves back and jumps off of her feet an onto her hands, holding her whole body up in the air! She started doing a few airflares!

"Oh my god!"  I gasp and cheer her on. 

"That's my baby sister" Chris smiles as he claps his hands together.

"We taught her all she knows" Deeg comes over and leans his arm on my shoulder. 

Beth lands back on her feet, "How did I do?!" She smiles. 

"You were great Beth! I wish I was as great as you when I was 7" 

"I could teach you" Beth nods her head in delight.

"Sure thing kiddo" 

I put my bag over in the corner with the other things, Jay puts on some music and each of us just move along with the music, either throwing tricks or just dancing to the beat. 

"Hey hey guys, sorry I'm late, they should really start putting up signs to where each train goes!" A familiar voice calls from the door. 

"X?" I say under my breathe. 

Jay, Deeg, Beth and Chris run over to the teacher. I stay put and try to analyse the voice. In the reflection of the mirror I see them doing some sort of 5 way handshake. I see his face, smiling and laughing. It's Xavier! 

"Who's this?" I hear him say. 

"Oh this is" I cut off Deeg. 

"Hey stranger" I turn around and see Xavier's face light up. 

"Holy! OH MY GOSH DEE!" He exclaims.

"Well don't just stand there come over here!" I shout as he runs into my arms. 

"Hey kiddo" Xavier smiles, "How've you been? Where's the guys?" 

"I've been great! They're on tour right now but they'll be back in 2 weeks" 

"Oh that's cool, the guys have been talking about coming over here every year" Xavier says, leaving the other 4 dumbfounded and confused. 

"Oh really? That'd be awesome" 

"Are we missing something here?" Deeg asks. 

"You know how I just moved here from Perth" Xaviers begins. 

They all nod in unisen. 

"Well, Dee here has technically lived everywhere in Australia and when she lived back in Perth, we met up and you know created a crew and all, then she decided to bail on us" Xavier teases putting an arm around me. 

"Hey! Well, he already had a crew and I just filled in for a while when I was there" 

"She was technically our partial choreographer slash chef" Xavier smiles. 

"Oooo Chef?" Deeg's eyes light up. 

"If you want you guys could come over today?" I invite them. 

"Can we go Chris?" Beth tugs on Chris' shirt. 

"Of course you can" I bend down to Beth and smile. 

"We don't want to intrude" Chris says.

"You're not! Trust me my house is so quiet now that my boyfriend's band is on tour, it'll be nice to have some company" 

"Well okay then!" Jay grins. 

"Hey we're not here to make dinner reservations we're here to dance!" Xavier walks over the speakers and plugs in his phone, "I've got a really good routine guys, so let's get to it!" 

Xavier takes off his jumper and throws it to the corner. We all cheer and get into formation.

Hey guys ! Sorry I know that this chapter was insanely boring because the boys weren't in it but I promise I've got more to come :) <3 x