Chapter 41: Within K/DA

Depuis le début

Sera: Yeah I love you too Dad but really, I'll be fine. Now I gotta go, I still have work.

Sera's Dad: <<W-Wait Sera-!

Sera ended the call, sighing tiredly.

Ben: You okay?

Sera: Yeah, I'm fine, it's just my parents being paranoid again.

Ben: Ah I see.

Sera: Why can't Dad just believe in me? Mom supports me a bit but still worries a lot.

Ben: Well you can't blame them, when it comes to music business, nothing comes off easy.

Sera: Yeah..

Ben: But still, I can't believe you're managing rehearsals, going to school, working here and still doing your own music.

Sera: Its a lot but it's so much fun! Honestly it still feels like a dream..

She said as she started cleaning the windows. Ben hearing this couldn't help but think of something.

Ben: Sera.... Have you thought of quitting the cafe? So you can focus on your music career?

Sera: Huh? Then I wouldn't have time to chat with you! I mean I wouldn't have gotten this far without the encouragement of others, like you and Y/n!

Ben: But you still could come and visit sometimes, that way you wouldn't have to worry.

Sera: Ben...

Ben: Your dreams are finally becoming a reality Sera, and I'm happy for you.

Sera thwn hugs Ben by the shoulders smiling as Ben was surprised.

Sera: Thank you... for being such a good friend...

Ben: Hehe, silly girl I'm the one who should be thanking you!

He hugs her back, Y/n looks at them as he smiled.

Sera then pulls away and looks at the time as she gasps.

Sera: Hey Ben since my shift is almost over, can I-

Ben: Say no more, you can go ahead.

Sera: Really!? But will you be fine in here?

Ben: Yup! I'll be fine, besides I can handle tons of people especially when it comes to one having appetites like his.

He gestures to Y/n who just finished eating another plate of a whole Cake.

Sera: Thanks a bunch Ben!

Sera took off her apron, grabbing her things while running to the door but she quickly calls out to Y/n.

Sera: Oh wait! What about you Y/n? Aren't you coming?

Y/n: You go ahead, I need to finish this delicious cake first, I'll see you later!

He exclaims while gesturing to another cake as Sera just shakes her head before smiling and then left.

Ben then walks over to Y/n holding a cup of Expresso as he gives it to him.

Ben: Gee, Sera has been working hard lately huh?

Y/n: Well her debut is at the end of October, so she's giving it her all in the girls practices.

Ben: Yeah but... isn't she working a little too hard?

Y/n: Don't worry about it, besides me and the girls are looking after her so she'll be fine.

Ben: I know.

He smiled at that.

Ben: Sera's has come a long way now. I could still remember all the times she talk about reaching her dreams no matter what.