𝐻𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒮𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝐻𝑜𝓂𝑒

𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙆𝙚𝙣 𝙒𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙞, 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

TW: PTSD MENTIONS, MENTIONED CHILD ABUSE

Nakano's POV:

"SIBLINGS?!" Everyone other than Takemichi and I shout. It seems even Mikey wasn't expecting me to be his sister either. Except for Draken because if he's surprised, he hides it well.

"B-But you don't look alike at all! You're not lying are you?" Hina stammers out, making me laugh even more. Takemichi also laughs but coughs to hide it from his precious girlfriend.

It's true though, we don't look alike at all, though Takemichi's blonde hair is bleached, I doubt we look similar. I have long, silky raven hair, so black it seems purple. hair, while his is black and curly, though it's bleached. His eyes are blue, mine are stormy grey, and my brother's face is round but I have more of a defined jawline and full lips. Anyone could think we're dating, we don't look related at all. But that's all because...

"Because I'm adopted," I say straightening up, my smile wobbles a little, thinking about that. I am adopted, the Hanagakis were kind enough to take me in, where I now have a real home, it was never like that before.

"You're adopted? But you seem so happy about it-" Mikey starts, only realizing what he said when Draken hits him in the head.

"YOU IDIOT! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT! APOLOGIZE! RIGHT NOW!" Draken's angry expression reminds me of a certain blonde-spiky-haired-hedgehog-with-anger-issues that I know of. There's practically smoke coming out of his ears and nose.

"Ah! I'm sorry, Nakano! I didn't mean that!" He apologizes sincerely, despite his harsh words earlier.

"Its fine...anyways what brings the famous Invincible Mikey here?" I say quickly changing the topic successfully.

"Well actually, me and Ken-chin-" He starts.

"Nope just you, stop putting​ me in your shit," Draken interupts, huffing and turning his face away.

"Fine! So I just wanted to see you Kano-chan!"

"Kano-chan?" I question, testing the nickname myself.

"Yeah! Do you​ like it? I mean you're okay​ with it, right?" Mikey asks, giving a questionable smile. He looks just​ like​ a Golden​ Retriever, and acts like one too! Now how can I say no to that? Plus the nickname's adorable! But...

"Only if I can call you Mickey Mouse in return! Heheh!!" I smile devilishly, of course, I had to get something in return too.

"Deal! But anyway to get down to business, Takemicchi, Kano-chan, are you​ both free today?" Mikey asks, his face evens out and turns serious.

"I'm not-"

"It's okay, Takemichi, go hang out​ with your friends and Nakano-san too! It's the least I could do after..." Hina's voice rings out.

"I'm free today and any day," I say once again. This is a huge opportunity to make my life more interesting.

"Well, thats great then let's go!" Mikey starts dragging us out of the school.. Michi waves to Hina and tells her he'll text her later.

"Alright soooo, where to?" I ask.

"Hmmm, could​ we possibly crash at your house before we go?" Draken asks, being the responsible stoic guy as usual.

"NO-" Michi will try but I won't let him.

"SHUT YER TRAP! YES OF COURSE YOU CAN, ANY DAY, ANYTIME!" I plaster a smile on my face also wanting to go home.

"Alright then, lead the way!"

Timeskip brought to you by the one and only me! >:3

"So this is where you guys live?" Mikey wonders. We live in an apartment, back before our father died, mother and father used to stay together, while I and Michi stayed in the apartment next to them, there were doors connecting the two apartments. It was pretty spacey and I loved it here but sometimes, it's suffocating. I never stay here for too long, because of the memories that stay here forever.

"Well yeah, most of the time anyway. Make yourselves at home," I tell Draken and Mikey, but I already see them rummaging around. I go to the kitchen and start boiling water to make instant spicy noodles. I make 3 bowls total, each for each person, well each except me of course.
After the water is done boiling and add the noodles and then put them in a bowl, adding a little soup and then the spicy sauce and some cheese, to make it FANCY. Then I serve it at the table.

"Oh, guys! I made food come eat!" I yell, a mere seconds later, the boys come rushing out of Takemichi's room like a stampede of wild beasts. They sit down at the dinner table eagerly.

"ITADAKIMASU!" They all begin scarfing their food down like they haven't eaten in weeks. Well I, for one, am happy they like it.

"You're not eating?" Draken suddenly asks, breaking the comfortable silence and munches.

"Uhhh no. I'm not really hungry," I say to him, truth is, I'm not a person who eats much. I don't eat for enjoyment, I eat to not starve to death. And I always eat alone, I always eat food I make myself. Past trauma I guess. 

"C'mon Kano-Chan, don't lie to us, eat some food before we leave!" Mikey also chimes in. My brother eyes me as if to ask whether we should tell them or not. I get a feeling that I should. I don't know, I feel as if I should trust these two.

"Of course, there's a reason why she doesn't like to eat in front of people. Well, it's safe to say that she doesn't like to eat at all..." Takemichi says quietly, still facing me.

"Well...my birthmother used to," I pause. "Poison my food."

Note from the very tired and guilty author:

HI GUYS OR WHOEVER'S READING THIS! ....*cricket noise*.... ANYONE? okie i'll just go home. kidding, soooo yes i realize i haven't posted in FOREVER. UMMMM ON THAT LATE NOTE, MERRY VERY LATE CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR. cant believe its 2022 already, im so glad that hell of a year 2021 is finally over. So i'm on break rn and im going on a trip soon. will try to update more and as always thanks for reading and until we meet in the next ep!

mikey eating is actually adorable i mean look at the sparkles in his eyes <3