𝒯𝓇𝓊𝑒 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓇

Listen to the song it's got the vibes

Takemichi's POV:

I wake to a pounding in my head. Where am I again? Right... I leaped back in time. I'm changing things, I will save Nakano and Hina this time. I swore it with my life, I look to my right and see my sleeping step sister. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps,  I think it's one of the only moments where she looks calm. I get up, swaying, hell I only took a few sips last night...I guess I really am a lightweight. Today is a school day but even I don't feel like going to school.
I get changed and go to the kitchen, grabbing an apple I scribble a little note and stick it on the fridge so Nakano knows I'm going out. I'm going to go pay Naoto a little visit...

Timeskip and change of povs to Nakano

The futon next to me is empty by the time I wake, Michi must've left early, to school maybe? I slowly sit up and adjust my headphones which are still playing music. I get up and slowly walk to my bathroom to get ready for the day.

(Creds to artist who is incredibly talented unlike me 🥲)

In the end I pick out this outfit, black, my favorite color, not too showy but not baggy as well. I comb my raven locks and slowly hum to the music, switching from my noise canceling headphones to my air pods.

"~you look so broken when you cry...one more and then I'll say goodbye~"
I reach for the handle of my bathroom door...unlocking it to find...

A very sleepy looking Mitsuya. His lilac hair sticks out in random places and I realize it's his bed hair.
Cute. I think to myself.

"...hey. Aren't you up early?" His voice is deep and sleepy. Somehow I find that different than his usual quiet and shy tone. I stand on my tippy toes and reach a hand up to ruffle his hair. He squints his eyes as if to protest but doesn't move to stop me.

"Go get changed, I'll make breakfast. Oh! And do me a favor, wake them up for me," I say brushing past him.

"Changed? But I don't have-"