𝐹𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹𝑜𝓂

TW: SLIGHT GORE, MENTIONS OF CHILD ABUSE, MENTIONS OF(ATTEMPTED)MURDER

3rd POV:

"Brother? No brother of mine looks like you. They are all dead."

Future-Nakano's cold voice rings through Takemichi's head. To say the time-traveler was confused was a major understatement. He was dumbfounded. Hurt. Betrayed. But most of all, confused. She had mentioned no brother and didn't recognize him at all.

Could it possibly be that she wasn't adopted into his family in this timeline? That wouldn't change timelines...for that would mean a shift in universes. Parallel universes? That was unheard of.

Takemichi shook his mind-twisting thoughts away and started walking at a fast pace towards the car. Something else bugged him. The different phrases that they were saying. He felt danger was near.

"Arè? You're not in the car... this sucks."

"Our job here is done."

"A shame not both of them are in a car but no matter~"

His walk turned into a light jog. Then a sprint.

Hina.

Takemichi arrived just in time to see a truck ramming into Hina's car. The car that she was in. The car that he had told her to wait in. And she had. The sound of metal was deafening as the little car was crushed. All Takemichi could do was yell.

"HINA!" His breathing quickened as he ran over to the scene, eyes wide. Ice cold sweat rolled down his spine sending him waves of tremors all over his body. As he passed the truck, the scene before him made his heart drop.

Akkun.

He was sitting in the truck's passenger seat. Glass pierced his skin but large drops of crimson dropped down from his face, red seemed to be everywhere.

"Why...why aren't you in the car?" His broken voice sounds, filled with guilt and fear.

"Akkun!...W-why?"

"Everyone in Toman has to obey Kisaki. And I'm just scared...terrified of him. Save everyone...please. Our crybaby hero."

"Why...Why? WHY? After everything I've done...everything is the same..."

Akkun merely stared at him, a small tired smile appearing on his lips. Before anything else could be said, the engine of the truck exploded, pushing Takemichi back, suffering from the after-effects of the explosion. It sent him stumbling back as he scared in horror where his friend once sat was crushed. Crimson mixed with oil and ashes turned Akkun's blood black as it ran down into a puddle in the ground.

Takemichi wanted to sit there and watch the flames die and cry his eyes out. His best friend had just died, right in front of his eyes. He did what he was forced to. Out of fear.

Fear for him.

Kisaki Tetta.

So Takemichi picked himself up and ran to the little van his girlfriend was in. The flames were spreading now, getting ever so close to the little van occupied by one, lone passenger. The teenager pulled on the passenger door but it wouldn't budge. He resulted in pulling with his full strength, putting all of his blood sweat and tears into this act. Until he fell backwards, taking the car door with him.

Hinata sat in the passenger seat, her eyes trained forwards and her body unmoving. A long, thick trail of blood dripped from her forehead and her hair parted to show a deep gash on the side of her head. Her eyes were dull. And empty.