𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝒰𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓁𝒹

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

"Hello there...

...Nakano Hanagaki."

"You'll be coming...with me."

"Oh? And why should I comply?" She feigned thoughtfulness.

"Because...I can offer you the truth. Of your birth. And your parents," He offered, a ghost of a smile tracing his lips.

"..."

"Show me the way."

- - -

The boy led Nakano even deeper into the dark alleyways. Some areas were so cramped and narrow, that she had to walk sideways. Others were wide and spacious, but empty. It was dark, and storm clouds started to form. Thunder rolled in the distance.

"Where are you taking me? I swear if you're-"

"Relax, we're here," They stopped in front of an ornate door, it looked antique and it was completely iron and had flower imprints on it that shined, even in the darkness.

Inside, it was a complete mess, papers and books thrown everywhere, stacked messily on top of one another. Furniture was covered with white sheets, dust seemed to be on every surface. Skulptures lined the perimeter of the room, their milky white eyes seemed to fixate on the two visitors.

"Don't you ever clean?"

"C'mon, I'm a very neat person, you'll see," He sifted through the papers on the ground until he found a latch and pulled it up, his muscles straining. The floor opened up into a little base, with a PC and dim lights. Upon stepping down the metal ladders, Nakano found the space clean and tidy, unlike anything up above.

The underground room had just about anything, a bathroom, walk-in closet, a bed, a couch, and even an emergency escape route. There was a little table set up in the corner of the room, on the table Nakano found weapons, a shining pistol sat upon it, parts and springs were removed, and seemed to be in a cleaning condition. Knives and all sorts of blades were also organised into containers to the side.

Nakano flopped down on the couch while the boy
brought her hot tea, which she accepted greatly, sipping a little to warm herself from the cold rain outside.

"So? Let's begin. What do you know about me, and my past?" Nakano asked.

"Do you know who your father is?" He asked, not meeting her eyes.

"He's a gang leader, isn't he?"

"Grey Ballas, leader of the Titanium Gang."

"14 years ago, Grey Ballas had an affair with 3 women. He turned the two away as his favorite become pregnant. Nakano, you have 2 siblings waiting for you, somewhere out there."

A moment of thick silence enveloped the room.

"What would you do if you had a chance to take him down?"

"I'd take it. He deserves to die."

"And your siblings?"

"I'll track them down. They're the last family I have left."

"Glad we're on the same page. I'm Hiroshi. A pleasure to work with you," He extended his hand.

"Nakano," They shook hands.

That's when she knew, Nakano would protect, whatever family she had left."

- - -

Hiroshi's POV:

Sorry, my imouto... Nakano, I don't think you'd forgive me if you knew...I'm father's right hand man. So please, understand. We'll find our last sibling, before time runs out.

- - -

"Kano-channnnn, lets go get some dorayakiiii," Mikey whined as soon as he stepped foot in her apartment. He sagged to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

"Oi, Mikey cmon get up, we just got here," Draken sighed, dragging Mikey over to the couch.

"Where's Nakano? Takemicchi?" The two looked around to find nobody home. They walked over to Nakano's room but nothing was in there.

"OOOH- Ken-chin, lets do some snooping!" He started looking around her room, cackling evilly. Draken sighed but didn't object, he wanted to learn more about the girl too.

"Oi, whats this?" Mikey held up an old name-tag, there was a photo inside of it. A picture of a man and women who resembled Nakano. She had Nakano's raven hair but she shared his grey intimidating eyes. They were smiling and embracing each other lovingly, but both shared a powerful aura that even Mikey could sense from the photo.

"They look like her. I wonder who they are," He said thoughtfully.

"...Just what. ARE YOU DOING?" Nakano kicked open the door and tackled the two, who burst into a fit of giggles.

"Snooping much? Don't the president and vice president of Toman have anything better to do?" Thats when her eyes landed on the name-tag. Her smile fell.

"Who is it, Kano-chan?"

"My...parents."

"Oh we're sorry-"

"Its alright," she cut. "now what do you say we get some food? I'll pay!" She flung her arms over their shoulders and led them out the door, leaving behind forgotten memories of her trauma filled childhood.