𝑀𝓊𝓈𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾 𝐹𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓁 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇

(Again creds to artist ^ this is was nakano's wearing btw)

TW: BLOOD/GORE

(And you can listen to the music as you read if you want, yk for the vibes)  

Nakano's POV:

I groan as the bright lights and sounds surround me dulling my sense, I can't even be on my guard...no, I'm here to have fun. It's just a festival, what's the worst that could happen? That's right, I've been invited to the festival at the Musashi Shrine by Mikey and the others. Not really sure where the others are, I just wander around aimlessly till I get a text message from my brother.

Text messages with:

Takemitcchi AKA Crybaby :'(

hey wya we're meeting up rn waiting for u at the front of the shrine

come say hi to hina pls

Nakano AKA Badass Bitch >:P

aight im otw

are you sure ur girl wanna see me?

Takemitcchi AKA Crybaby :'(

yea why wouldnt she wanna see u?

Nakano AKA Badass Bitch >:P

ok ok im going now shush so i can get moving

Turning off my phone I head to the front of the shrine to meet the others. There I see, Hina, Takemichi, Mikey, Draken, Chifuyu, Mitsuya, and even Emma.

"Emma! Hey, I didn't know you'd be here, coming with your date huh?" I say nudging her playfully. She blushes and looks up at Draken, eyes sparkling. Being the vice-captain of a big gang isn't easy, it must be hard for Draken to manage his love life with his fighting and business, and even school to top it off. That's why it's rare for them to even get to go on dates together, but they've both held on and their love for one another is adorable in my eyes.

"NAKANO! YOU LEFT ME IN MY ROOM LIKE THAT HOW DARE YOU, I WAS WORRIED SICK AND NOT A WORD FROM YOU SINCE? AND NOW YOU KNOW MIKEY? HE WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT YOU!"

"Ahahah...." A bead of sweat rolls off my face, I forgot that sometimes she can be like that. She always worries about my well-being, after all, she is my best friend. I haven't seen her in a while either, balancing school with fighting and meet-ups with Toman is certainly tiring. And I'm not even part of Toman yet.

"So anyway, I'm sure we all got our dates and things to do so go ahead, guys!" I grab Mikey and Chifuyu and make a run for it, dragging them behind me. They look at me then each other, confused. After we get a far distance and deep into the festival, I stop a rest, panting a lot.

"Woah Woah, what was that back there, why'd you drag us here?" Chifuyu asks handing me some ice water which I accept gratefully.

"C'mon Mikey, let your sister have her date and let my brother have his," I tell both of them. Their mouths make an O and they realize my plan.