𝒜 𝒢𝓁𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓈𝑒 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐹𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒

Nakano's POV:

Nakano's POV:

After I left the diner, I hastily make my way over to Hiroshi's place. We didn't have a lot of time left. The Titanium Gang was making its move, and that's the only lead we've gotten so far. Hiroshi... I don't know if I want to trust him. But he knows things that I don't. I know he's hiding something. But once this is all over I'll find out what it is, no matter what.

For now, I guess I'll just have to trust him.

I arrive and enter the building quietly, lowering myself down the metal ladder and I'm met with darkness. Hiroshi sits in a chair with his eyes focused on the monitor in front of him, where he reads about the Titanium Gang. Not fair from where he sits, a huge bulletin board is filled with images and scribbles. I guess he's just as onto this as I am. I'm sure he has his reasons.

"Hiroshi? I'm here, you said the gang was making it's move?"

"Yeah... Nakano...? You might wanna see this," He said, still not looking up from the bright computer monitor.

Hiroshi played a video that was sent to him by an "unknown number".

"THE TITANIUM GANG'S NEXT TARGET IS...THE TOKYO MANJI GANG!"

- - -

Takemichi's POV:

I press on the doorbell to Hina's apartment, to see Naoto. To go back home. To the future, where I belong. Hina was killed in a truck accident in the future by Toman when Mikey became influenced by Kisaki. That would've all happened if Draken died, but we saved him now. My sister has also joined Toman now, so that should keep her safe, she couldn't have gone missing right?

The door opens, bringing me back as I see Hina open the door with a small smile. The necklace hangs on her chest, shining in the afternoon sun. It suited her perfectly. I think it always will.

"Takemichi-kun?"

"Hey, Hina, can I meet your brother again?"

"Ah, sure. Naoto! Naoto come here!"

Not a minute later boy with black hair and dark blue eyes, like the ocean, came running out the door, looking a bit disheveled. It was safe to say that he did not share his looks with his sister at all.

"Oh. It's you again."

"Eh? Does he not like me?" I turn to Hina, her little brother doesn't like me? Aw.

"No, Naoto, stop being rude to Takemichi!"

"Okay okay, I'm assuming you need to hold my hand?"

"Uhm, yes." He extends his hand out to me and I took it gratefully and closed my eyes tight.

- - -

I open my eyes and I'm...at work?

"How many times are you going to make me repeat myself, Takemichi Hanagaki-kun?" My manager's tired and annoyed voice snaps at me. She was a stern woman who was younger than me, yet here I am, getting scolded by her.