𝒮𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟤

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

"Let's play...Truth or Dare!!" Mikey shouts, little stars practically blinding everyone in the room.
"I'm down, you guys?" Nakano asks, she knows how the game works, but never has she played with anyone. The others unknowingly accept, not know this is her first ever game.
"Sure, why not?" The others chorus. They all gather in a little circle. Nakano gets a remote to turn on her LED lights.
(This is what her room looks like, Nakano is a little messy but that's her overall personality and fashion sense)

This is her bed and that's where she keeps her clothes and shoes because she doesn't have all that much to keep a closet

This is her bed and that's where she keeps her clothes and shoes because she doesn't have all that much to keep a closet. ^

This is her gaming set up, p

This is her gaming set up, p.s. nakano loves horror games. ^

The 7 teenagers gather up in a little cult circle with purple LED lights on. They're all laying down facing one another, having pushed all the futons next to each other to creat on huge bed to all chill on. And so the game begins.
"Okay, president, you start first!" Mitsuya says after we were all set and comfortable.
"Alright alright, someone ask."
"Mikey, truth or dare?" I ask giggling a little, I think he's more of a risktaker, I bet it's dare.
"I pick...dare!"
Bingoooo.
"I dare you tooooooo......GO OUT MY BALCONY AND YELL SOMETHING TO A STRANGER AND ACT LIKE YOU KNOW THEM!" Baji suggests with an evil grin on his face, hey I'm starting to like this guy.
"Interesting choice, Baji-San," I tell him walking over to unlock the balcony doors. He turns away, embarrassed. I take out my phone, this is worth recording.
"Hey!! What's your name?!" Mikey yells.
"Whaat!???!"
"WHAT. IS. YOUR. NAME?"
"IZEIKIEL. WHATS YOUR NAME?"
"MIKEY. I LOVE YOU IZEIKIEL!"
"I LOVE YOU TOO MIKEY, YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT TO DO?"
"WHAT DID YOU DO?"
"YOU SEE THAT POLE OVER THERE?"
"YEAAAAH?"
"I WANT TO KISS YOU NEXT TO IT."
"I LOVE YOU, IZEIKIEL"
"LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS MIKEY"
And with that, Nakano closed the balcony door.
"Well...that was quite a reaction," Takemichi says, stating the obvious. There's a moment of silence before the room interupts into laughter. Nakano is on the floor clutching her stomach Chifuyu next to her in a similar state. Their eyes meet and then they erupt into a another fit of giggles.