𝒜 𝐹𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒

(Creds to the artist, i might start drawing nakano btw cuz like I can draw, TO A CERTAIN LEVEL

(Creds to the artist, i might start drawing nakano btw cuz like I can draw, TO A CERTAIN LEVEL. anyways lets get started. Back to the ep)

3rd POV:

Nakano lands gracefully on the hard cracked concrete ground. There's a moment of pure silence before Moebius gang members start sweating profusely and talking amongst one another. After all, Osanai, leader of the infamous Moebius, had just been defeated with one kick. Defeated by a woman. Toman cheers glad that the fight had already ended. Suddenly, distant sirens can be heard.

Everyone starts panicking and running away. Moebius members left their leader bleeding and unconscious on the ground. All they were was a bunch of cowards. Amidst the chaos Nakano turns making sure everyone was there but out of the corner of her eyes she witnesses Pah Chin stabbing an unconscious Osanai.

"What have you done?! The cops will arrive at any minute! They'll know it's you..." She rushes over immediately. Pah flashes a tired smile, slowly shaking his head and panting. Then it hit her. He no longer wished to fight. He would turn himself in, Nakano realized that he was not blindly fighting with rage. He deeply cared for his friend and was willing to sacrifice himself for him.

"...you will not be forgotten. What you are doing is a great deed. You truly are a man of his word." She told him, smiling and straightening up.

"I'm sure glad I got to meet you, Nakano-San. Even if it was only for a brief moment. You are a strong one, please, keep fighting for Toman." And with that she turned and ran away never looking back. Pleading cries of Peh-yan turn into soft whimpers and cries. Until all is silent except their running footsteps until-

THUMP

The sound of Takemichi's body hitting the ground rings into the air. Alarmed, Nakano whips her head around and runs towards her brother's motionless body. Worry clouds her mind as she rushes to check on him. Mikey's padded footsteps reach her and she looks up to him, her dark eyes meeting his anguished ones.

"Is he alright?" He asked in a tone full of worry. She couldn't help but flash him a light, tired chuckle.

"All is well, dumbass just tripped over a rock and landed on his head. Nothing to worry about, I'll carry him," Nakano said, draping his unconscious form under her body, she struggled a bit due to his size, after all, Takemichi was older and bigger than Nakano herself, but she managed. After they made it back to the house, Nakano, with an unconscious Takemichi hauled over her shoulder, collapsed in a heap. She dragged him over to the sofa and brought a tub full of cool water with some towels and wiped off the blood and sweat off of his face. She then proceeds to change his clothes. (Shirt only DONT get weird thoughts)

The silence hangs thick in the air, nobody dares to utter any words and the situation still seems to be sinking in.

Baji clears his throat.

"Oi, Chibi, those were some moves you got there."

"I've finally proved myself to you, huh, vampire boy? Also chibi? I'm not that small," Nakano huffs, scoffing. She swears mentally, having to look up to even talk to him.

"Nakano-san, you were really good! You took the guy down in one kick!" Chifuyu said with his usual bright tone.

"More training and you could be as strong as Mikey," Mitsuya jokes, cracking a small  smile.

"Why did you leave Pah, Ken-chin. We could have saved him," Mikey says, his tone clipped, leaving no room for any side conversations. He looks directly at Draken, glare unwavering.

The room lapses into silence one again before Draken speaks up.

"Hah? Pah had already made his decision. Do you really want to go against his will, Mikey?"

"TO HELL WITH THAT! We just lost another founding member..."

Nakano looks around, her eyes alert, she didn't want them to fight. She knew that this was a big deal, both of them deeply cared for Pah-chin, but they showed it differently. Mikey wanted to save his friend, no matter what, showing how important Pah-chin was to him, he didn't want to lose him, she realized. Draken wanted to respect his friend's wishes, supporting them with every decision, no matter how hard it was for him.

"Stop, both of you."

"I understand, Pah-chin is important to both of you. But Mikey, Pah-chin was willing to sacrifice himself for his friend, I don't think he'd be happy with stabbing someone and then returning to Toman. Draken, Mikey's also right we had the chance to save Pah, but it's okay. It's okay to not be feeling yourself right now."

"Arigatou, Nakano-chan. I think we really needed that, but I'll be leaving before I say something that I'll regret," Mikey says, walking out the door. Followed by Mikey, Mitsuya, and even Chifuyu soon left. Leaving only Baji and Nakano left in her apartment with a knocked-out Takemichi.

"So," Baji says. "You're not really...what I expected you to be. I guess you really proved me wrong, Chibi."

"Well, I'm sure glad I did, Vampire boy. I need to see you in action now huh?"

He chuckles and smiles. But as soon as the smile came. It's gone. Fading away quickly, his grin is replaced by a serious look on his face. Ominously, he bends down, lips next to Nakano's ears.

"Beware of the man with the name Kisaki Tetta, he is dangerous. Do not let Toman fall into the wrong hands. Protect everyone for my sake. Take care of Toman when I'm gone."

And with that, Baji Keisuke was gone.