𝐵𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝐻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

TW: BLOOD, MENTIONS OF SUICIDE/DEPRESSION

3rd POV:

The Day of the Bloody Halloween

October 31st, 2005. The day has finally come, the clash between Tokyo Manji Gang and The Headless Angles was to take place today. Nakano woke early, soundlessly she got ready, putting on her sleek Toman uniform, the yellow thread seems to glow gold. She grabs her brass knuckles and looks in the mirror. She's met with a fierce-looking female warrior.

I have to protect Toman. No matter what.

- - -

The gate opened and the members of the Tokyo Manji Gang slowly filled up the junkyard where the fight was to be held. On the opposite gate, Valhalla entered the space as well. Spectators lined up on the side of the battlefield, this dispute between the rival gangs was a big deal, and they were anxious to get everything started.

"REPRESENTATIVE OF TOMAN, STEP FORWARD."

Draken stepped out of the crowd and walked towards Hansen, the supervisor of the clash. The sound of him trudging through the ground was the only sound that could be heard.

"REPRESENTATIVE OF VALHALLA, STEP FORWARD."

A man with black hair and golden streaks stepped out of the crowd of the opposing team. His eyes as blank and empty as his expression, they held no emotion or warmth. Only cold and emptiness.

The 2 representatives met at the middle of the battlefield and they stared each other done, neither backing down or making eye contact. They exchanged a few words and the Valhalla representative's expression remained unchanged and indifferent, but Draken's expression hardened.

"REPRESENTATIVES, WOULD YOU LIKE TO BATTLE A 5-ON-5 BATTLE OR FULL CAVARLY? STATE YOUR ANS-"

The man never got a chance to finished his sentence because the Vallhala representative stuck him down and he lay there unmoving.

"WE, VALHALLA, THE HEADLESS ANGLES, CHALLANGE TOKYO MANJI GANG TO A FULL CAVALRY BATTLE! DO YOU ACCEPT, TOMAN?"

"WE ACCEPT. TOMAN, CHARGE!"

Battle cries raged through the air, and men rushed to each other, striking one another down, showing no mercy. Nakano and Takemichi were together, back to back, fighting their share of delinquents.

"Oi! Toman has a girl, she's really pretty too! I guess we're having fun tonight!"

"Oh, I'll be having lots of fun. Fun beating your asses!" She drove her fist into the man's face, there was a crack and a thud as he fell to the ground and didn't get back up.

Nakano went on a flurry rush, punching with her brass knuckles, kicking, twisting, choking, anything you could imagine. She showed no mercy to anyone. Her eyes, stoney and cold, as if her emotions had been switched off. That was...until she came face to face with him.