"𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝒸𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈, 𝒽𝓊𝒽?"

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

"KEISUKE!"

He's gone.

Everyone's hearts ached, knowing he was gone, and that would never come back. Nakano gritted her teeth. Why? Why was she always too late?

Though their time was brief, and she didn't know him too well, Baji was...well, Baji. He's kind, funny and a total dickhead sometimes, but she likes him. Liked. If only they had had more time.

Maybe then...I would've also fallen for you...Baji Keisuke.

She didn't sob, she didn't say a word. She could only sit there, her senses dulled. The world was silent, no one was there but she, Chifuyu, Takemichi, and Baji. She could only let him rest his head on her lap, as his body grew colder and colder.

"I knew you weren't a traitor. I knew it but..."

"I COULDN'T PROTECT HIM! I COULDN'T SAVE HIM!" Chifuyu yells out, through his cries, frustration, anger, and guilt laced in his voice. To him, Baji was his entire world, all his life it had always been the 2 of them. Nakano joined them, and it was nice, for some time...but that time didn't...couldn't last. Happiness was only temporary.

"I'm sorry...Baji-kun..." Takemichi said looking up at the sky, tears dripping from his eyes.

But nothing they did would bring the boy back, everyone knew that. But that didn't mean they could accept it.

"KOROSHITE YARU, KAZUTORA!"

Mikey leaped at Kazutora, knocking him down, and punching him repeatedly, his eyes were empty, holding no emotion but anger. An inferno raged inside of him, he was supposed to bring Baji back. But instead, Baji was gone, forever.

Mikey threw blows, over and over again, making Kazutora's face a bloody, unrecognizable face. His eyes were rolled back, and he was barely moving, only coughing out blood.

"YAMETE! MIKEY-KUN, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? MOU, YAMERO. BAJI
KILLED HIMSELF BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT KAZUTORA TO FEEL RESPONSIBLE, HE LOVES YOU TWO. HE LOVED YOU ALL SO MUCH HE GAVE UP EVERYTHING JUST FOR YOU TO BECOME FRIENDS AGAIN! AND AT WHAT COST?"

"..."

Nakano pushed herself up, laying Baji's head down on the ground gently and staggered to Kazutora where he lay on the ground, bleeding and twitching. She gripped his shoulders and put him in a sitting position.

"...See it now?"

"See...what?"

"What they did for you...what they're doing for you?"

"They gave me pain and suffering, that's all they did."

Her iron gripped tightened on his shoulders, but then relaxed and she let out a sigh.