𝐸𝓃𝒹𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃

𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙆𝙚𝙣 𝙒𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙞, 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

TW: MENTIONS OF CHILD ABUSE, BLOOD, GORE

8 Years Ago:

A single mother walks with her only daughter to their house by the sea. The city was small but the community was close as everyone knew each other. On the outside they were just another normal family, their neighbors thought the little girl was adorable. At only the age of  6, she showed great beauty, potential, and talent.

When the two get back to their home, the mood changes. The once comfortable and adored loving mother and daughter was gone. Her mother grabbed her hand and slammed her onto the ground.

"NAKANO YOU WORTHLESS BRAT! GO TRAIN RIGHT THIS INSTANT...WE MUST REPAY THE DEBT!!!!" Her mother screams, hitting her with repeated blows. The girl does not cry out, she knows better after all.

"We must...kill them...all of them," Her voice goes dark and demonic.
It was true, once a great fighter, her mother was once the lover of a gang leader. But once she gained a debt that he too could not pay, she was cast aside. Abandoned like nothing at all. Because maybe she was nothing to him, just another strong fighter at his very hand. But as the woman was cast aside, she held an unborn child in her. One she would use for herself.
One normal day, storm clouds rolled in the distance, signaling a dark arising. 

One fateful day, the girl, Nakano, came back from her weekly grocery shopping. Only to find her house deathly silent, raided, and torn apart. Blood was on the walls, ceiling, and ground. Simply put, everywhere. The young little girl took her mother's lifeless cold body from the ground. The girl picks up the ID that her mother always wore around her neck, it was her mother, smiling with an unknown man. They looked happy. It was covered in blood, fresh with dripping crimson.

It was true, that her mother had never loved her, but she never would run away, she knew to be grateful, of what little she had. The thought of running had never crossed her mind, not ever once. Her mother's body was beaten up badly, her arms bent in angles that looked unnatural. Her fingernail beds were empty. Leaving one possible answer, torture.  She had a bullet through her head, as well as her chest and limbs. As she buried her mother in the backyard, rain poured endlessly down.

After that day, the little bright girl was never seen again in that little city by the sea.

Authors note:

Yes that was short ik, I'm on a trip rn pls excuse meeee. Also this is a flashback, cool huh?