𝒜𝓃 𝒜𝓁𝓁𝓎?

3rd POV:

Everyone seemed to realize that Nakano was different that day. She just seemed off, in a way that no one could quite fully explain. Her eyes were dull, cold, her posture was stiff,
much more guarded than ever before. And the boys couldn't help but wonder... what happened?

"LET THE MEETING BEGIN!" Draken's voice boomed, echoing around the shrine. Murmurs quieted and stares were directed to the stage where Mikey stood.

Mikey stood with his head high, Draken beside him. Chifuyu flanked Draken.

And someone else stepped forward.

Hanma Shuji.

The delinquents started to get anxious. Why was the commander of Valhalla here? Standing on stage next to their leader, as if they were acquainted.

Nakano stood next to Takemichi, silent, but a glint of recognition could be seen in her eyes, her lips curled downwards slightly. Afterall, she was still conflicted. The last time she had met him, they were enemies, but still...he let her go.

But now here he stood at a Toman meeting with his head held up high and mighty.

As if he owned the place.

It left Nakano feeling slightly unsettled.

But she was prepared to listen to Mikey and follow him no matter what.

"Bloody Halloween."

"Valhalla had 300 men and Toman had a mere 150. We were able to pull through because of everyone's pure will. The odds were truly against us that day...but it was because of everyone's effort we led victorious," Mikey continued.

"THE REPRESENTATIVE OF VALHALLA WILL NOW SPEAK A FEW WORDS."

Hanma steps up, his face remains indifferent.

"Valhalla, known as the Headless Angels never truly had a president. The bloody halloween fight, Toman led victorious, we are impressed and deeply humbled. So from now one all 300 of Valhalla's men will be affiliated with Toman!"

Cheers arose, echoing throughout the shrine, the members were overjoyed. Roughly 450 men in Toman? That was unheard of. The members raised their fists, letting out battle cries or pure happiness.

"There was one person who united us..."

"KISAKI TETTA!"

Cheers rose even louder, people were celebrating. That was...except 2 siblings, who stood side by side. Takemichi couldn't believe his eyes. Toman was being ruined right here before his eyes. In the future, Toman was responsible for his beloved's death and his dear sister's disappearance. It was where everything went wrong.

Nakano was not surprised. From the moment she had looked in Kisaki's eyes, she knew.

That he was a parasite.

Worming his way up the ranks of Toman. Waiting to take control. He was smart. Sly. His snake-like eyes cunning, always calculating.

"Kisaki is the enemy..."

She remembers Keisuke's words loud and clear.

Nakano knew, Toman's members were expanding, but something wasn't right here. The Headless Angels were linked with Keisuke's supposed death. And Kisaki was involved. Her brother had also been acting strange lately. He seemed to always be one step ahead of everyone.

It was haunting.

"Toman... is going to be ruined!" Takemichi mumbled.

"Just what is Mikey planning?"

She didn't know... but she hoped he knew what he was doing.

- - -

Nakano had left as soon as the meeting ended, not exchanging pleasantries with anyone. Which everyone thought was strange.

She had not made fun of Mikey's height.

Had not called Mitsuya by his first name.

There was no teasing Draken about his new little crush.

And hadn't even talked to Chifuyu about getting yakisoba sometime.

"Oi. Takemicchi," The president of Toman called her brother over.

"Whats up with your sister?"

"E-eh? What do you mean?" Takemichi asked.

"She hasn't said anything to any of us. This is starting to get weird," Mistuya interjected, sounding hurt.

"He's right. Did something happen?" Chifuyu added, confused.

"I don't really know... Nakano's never been one to stay home for long. Occasionally she'll leave to stay at- who knows where honestly. But she'd usually come back after a few days. Maybe a week."

"But ever since...Ever since Baji-san died. She's been acting strange. She's so much more distant, like someone just flipped a switch on her or something. She's rarely home now, and she always leave to this sketchy area. I've seen her once at a diner with a man. He seems older than us, but whenever they're together...they seems so determined about something."

"She never even smiles anymore. And recently she went to visit her hometown. And then she went to her mother's grave. She also visits Baji-san's grave regularly."

"Its almost like..."

"She's planning something."

A/N:

NEW STORY UPDATE!!!! MHA FAN FIC SO IF U LIKE THAT THEN GO TRY PLS. currently at 58 views but hopefully itll be just as successful as this one. BUT PLS GO TRY IF YOU LIFE MHA, PROLLY ONE OF MY BEST WORKS YET!!! THANKS FOR READING AND LETS GET TO 2K SOON! UNKNOWN OUT!