𝒜 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝓅 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒

𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙆𝙚𝙣 𝙒𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙞, 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙆𝙚𝙣 𝙒𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙞, 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜.

Takemichi's POV:

"Oi. Takemichi. Oi! Takemichi! TAKEMICHI!"

"Huh?" I open my eyes to bright light. As I take in the surroundings around me I realize I'm on a train. Then I turn over to a group of 4 concerned-looking boys. I recognized them right away.

"You okay, Takemichi? We've been calling your name for like 5 minutes now." Atsushi Sendou or Akkun asks me looking worried.

"Yeah you alright?" Makoto Shuzuki questions, just as concerned.

"I-I'm okay! What are you- How are you guys here?" I stammer. The last thing I remember before coming here is... a hand clutching mine and a feeling of electricity. So... this must be a dream right? Is this what they mean by 'before you die, your life will flash before your eyes.

"What do you mean? We're heading home from school? And you said you wanted to get something for Hina and your sister?" Kazushi Yamagishi tells me, clarifying my thoughts.

"I still can't believe you have a sister and we never knew about it man," Takuya Yamamoto adds, whining.

"Well, you guys never really asked..." I say sheepishly rubbing the nape of my neck.

"Well this is your station Takemichi. Why aren't you leaving? Don't you gotta go shopping?" The boys push me out of the train, sending me off on my way and ending our conversation abruptly. I walk around not really sure what to get for Hina or my sister. Walking around aimlessly I suddenly find myself in a jewelry store.

I get a four leaf clover gem necklace for Hina, a sign for good luck. And a punk chain four open finger right that I know my sister will love. She's always loved stuff like that.

After paying I see a crepe shop nearby. It looks good and reminds me of those 2 girls. A honey banana flavor for Hina and a strawberry chocolate one for Nakano. Both of them have a sweet tooth.

I head to Hina's first. I square my shoulders and just as I'm about to ring the doorbell Hina comes out of the door in a hurry and bumping into my chest in the process.

"H-Hina!" I rush in and hug her right away. I haven't seen her in such a long time. Ever since I ran away from her, from everything...I've been to guilty to come back and apologize. Everything in this feels too real to be real, but it doesn't make much sense. I jumped back in time? That doesn't even make any sense.

I shrug that thought. It doesn't even matter anymore. Getting too see their faces again. Hearing their voices one last time before I'm really gone.

"I've missed you so much Hina!" Some may call me a crybaby, but can you blame me? After all this time. I get a chance to see them, once more. I sob into her warm embrace, she's surprised and then she hugs me back. Her hold is so gentle and loving, it reminds me of how my parents used to hold me when I was little, before my father died and my mother became depressed. This makes me cry even harder.

"Takemichi? What its only been a few days! Whats wrong?" Hina says, her voice so sweet, the voice I've been wanting to hear for years now.

"Nothing I just missed you..." Hina laughs at that. Her laugh is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. I like that.

"You're being so cheesy today huh, Takemichi?" She jokes as she plays with my hair. I wish I could stay like this forever. Stay in this wonderous place forever. I wonder if this is heaven or hell.

"I guess I just felt like it. Oh right! Hina!" I suddenly remember. "I got you something. I hope you'll like it. Its a four leaf clover. It stands for goodluck. Cuz... you give me good luck!"

Hina once again laughs. Seeing her this happy brings a smile to my face as well. She puts it on right away, and it looks perfect on her, like she's always had it. It's meant to be, I think to myself.

"Its meant to be? Takemichi you're really cheesy today!" She laughs.

"Huh? DID I JUST SERIOUSLY SAY THAT OUT LOUD?" I feel a blush crawling up my cheeks. So embarrasing!

"Hahah, you're funny Takemichi! Anyways, is that crepe I see?" She says eagerly looking like a small child. Her eyes sparkling like gems in the orange sunset. Sometimes I must remind myself that I don't deserve you, Hina. You deserve the world. And now that I'm here, whether it's real, I promise I'll save you. No more running. I won't run away from the truth anymore. I'll stay this time. I promise.

"Takemichi! Let's go! C'mon! I'll walk home with you. I wanna meet your sister! I've been dying to meet her ever since I found about her. I'm sleeping over at yours okay?!" Hina doesn't wait for me but only tugs on my arm and she skips down the staircase happily. Right, today is the day Hina meets my sister. I have a faint memory of this happening. But whatever is bound to happen will happen. Maybe I'm already dead? Or this is just a dream? I pinch myself only to feel pain. So I guess this is for real.

After that, we walk home, my house I mean. Buying small trinkets and snacks along the way, almost like a little unexpected date. But overall, it was enjoyable, and its safe to say that we both had a blast together. When I get home though, sadly, Nakano isn't home by the time we arrive. It's already 8:56 and now dark outside.

"Awww, but I really wanted to meet her!" Hina whines once she realizes my sister's not home. She pouts making me feel a little guilty.

"I should've warned you that Nakano isn't home most of the times..."

We both get ready bed and flop down onto my quite spacious bed. Scrolling through social media a little, sharing memes, giggles and cuddles. Honestly the best sleepoever ever. I just wish Nakano were here. So I can see her, one last time, before this all ends. If this is even real. 

Suddenly I get a text message from Nakano:

Private Messages with:

Nakano aka smol sis <3

Know ur worried, im sleeping over at a friends house tdy. Im fine.

Takemitchi aka crybaby :'(

oh okay! thats fine then, be careful either way, and remember to go to skl tmr, NO SKIPPING

Nakano aka smol sis <3

alright. night michi.

Takemitchi aka crybaby :'(

ouch so cold, night kano!

With the reassurance of my sister being safe, I can finally relax. Me and Hina cuddle together and fall asleep in each other's arms. (nothing sexual pls chill they're like 15)

A/N:

hi whoever's reading this! first of all thank you for even clicking and reading. this is my first time writing fanfic soooo i'm still quite new to this! just wanted to let you know that i hv watched the anime but ive yet to read the manga, though i wont be following the plot, im creating my own one :D this is just how i imagine the charactors to be, so if you have any advice or ideas, please do comment i will do my best to put your feedback into my work. anyways for those of you who don't know Atsushi Sendou, Makoto Shuzuki, Kazushi Yamagishi, and Takuya Yamamoto they are Takemichi's original group of friends, you can search them up if that doesnt ring a bell. so thanks for reading! bye bye!