𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁𝓈

Nakano's POV: 

Nakano's POV: 

I left Baji's apartment even more confused. His mother obviously knew him the best but...his actions didn't match up with her words at all. If he thought of others, didn't he know that his choice would hurt everyone he care about? 

"Keisuke has never been one to think for himself, he's always thinking of others."

"He might be willing to change. For you." 

Baji-san's words keep ringing in my head, like waves crashing into a rocky cliff. I couldn't piece it together, just none of it made any sense. 

Suddenly it hit me. 

"Beware of the man with the name Kisaki Tetta. Don't let Toman fall into the wrong hands. Protect everyone, for my sake. Take care of Toman while I'm gone." 

Kisaki...Tetta? I swear I've heard of him before, somewhere. This might a key clue to Baji's decision to go to the enemy side. Valhalla. 

For some reason, I couldn't shake the feeling that something was really wrong. Baji knew something, something was going to shake Toman in the future. He must've tried to stop it, alone. That last sentence. "Take care of Toman while I'm gone" could it be what I think it is? 

I look at the photo of the boys in Tokyo Manji Gang once again. I look at Baji's smiling face. Will I be able to bring that smile back? Can I save that happiness? I guess we'll see. Stuffing the picture and good luck charm in my pocket, I head to Vallhala's headquarters. 

Let's go pay a visit to the Headless Angles, shall we? 

- - - 

3rd POV: 

Nakano sits down at a park nearby Vallhala's base, preparing herself mentally. She wouldn't say that she was a reckless fighter, but this, this sure was a reckless action. Heading straight into an enemy's territory, with no weaponry. It would be fine if she wasn't caught, if she was though, that would be a different story. 

She slides her Toman uniform hood over her head, securing a face mask over her face too. She wore her softest pair of sneakers, this was a stealth mission. She was looking for something, anything that pointed to Baji. And why he ever joined these delinquents. 

The entrance was left unguarded, seems they were gathering inside for something. Nakano stepped over the broken glass, trying to be as quiet as possible, then she stuck to the shadows, letting it hide her body. Outside it seemed like an unsuspecting abandoned store, with broken glass windows and rubbish scattered everywhere.  But inside it was a dimly lit room, lined with rows of bleachers and a fighting ring in the middle. Nakano silently made her way under the bleachers. 

"Prove to us that you truly are apart of us and not a worm from the Tokyo Manji Gang." 

"HAI!" 

A man was brought in, well, thrown was a better word. He was battered and bloody, already beaten up. He wore a Toman uniform but it was grimy and muddy. He had bleached hair. 

Chifuyu. 

What's he doing here? He must've been caught. 

Baji showed no mercy, beating the lights out of Chifuyu but...he wasn't resisting. He let Baji beat him up. He couldn't fight back, and he wouldn't. 

Nani shiteru no? Get up fight back. Please...

Suddenly a shadow loomed over Nakano. Her eyes meeting dark brown eyes, slitted with surprise and a strange, twisted happiness. 

Shuji Hanma. 

"Why don't you come out? Little mouse."

She had been discovered. 

- - - 

Nakano stood frozen with fear and adrenaline. How did he know she was there, she had made her presence almost unknown, making sure no one followed her. So how did he realize? Was it all over? 

She didn't know. 

"Hallway. Now," His voice was low and demanding, leaving no room for arguments. Nakano obeyed, moving over to the dark corridor. She waited for him quietly, not knowing her fate. The rustling sound of footsteps echoed in the dark hallway. 

He emerged, his tattoo glinting in the darkness. "Sin" "Punishment" His hair was down and messy, he seemed comfortable, too comfortable with the given situation. An enemy in his headquarters. He shouldn't be this chill. 

"So tell me...what are you doing, in our territory?" 

"I came for Baji." 

"Then you should leave. He came willingly, we are a gang but we do not threaten people to join us. Baji came to us, we never called for him." 

"Why aren't you hitting me?" She asked cautiously but her curiosity shine through, getting the better of her. 

"I follow my gut. And right now, my gut is telling me to help you. So I'm doing this purely out of conscious." 

There is a long pause of silence. 

"I'm getting Chifuyu. This is goodbye, we meet again on the day of the fight. Sayonara." 

"See you, little mouse." 

Hanma stood, shellshocked, his cool expression slipped. He had never shown mercy on anyone. Ever. 

So why her? 

Nande? 

A/N: 

OMG HELP IM SCARED THERES PRESSURE NOW. UM JAPANESE STUFF

Hai -  Yes

Nani shiteru no? - What are you doing? 

Nande? - Why? 

OKAYTHANKSFORREADINGBYE.