𝒜 𝒯𝓊𝓇𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈

- - -

- - -

The large doors opened, creaking and groaning. A young man stood, in the darkness of the room before entering, and kneeling in front of the huge, elaborate throne, on which his superior sat.

"Report."

"The girl has joined Toman, and is close friends with the founding members, sir."

"Oh? Any notable fights?"

"The recent clash with Valhalla, sir, it was a full-on cavalry battle. Toman led victorious, sir."

"Ah...any deaths noted?"

"Baji Keisuke has been reported to die from 2 knife stabs, sir."

The man laughed sadistically, his throaty laugh booming throughout the entire room.

"That brat, Nakano, shall suffer. She was never supposed to be born...you, are different son. You are loyal, and you have talent. She is no better from that whore she called a mother."

"Thank you, Father," He said, still not raising his head, which was trained on the ground beneath him.

"Dispose of the girl, make it painful."

"Understood, father." He got up from his position and left, his black cloak swishing majestically as his form left the room, doors closing behind him.

Tch.

As if I would ever kill my sister. You stupid excuse of a father.

I'm not one of your loyal dogs, and I never will be. I'll take Nakano back, and I'll kill you, you bastard.

- - -

Nakano's eyes fluttered open, blinking before adjusting to the darkness of a room. Nearby her, a lamp lit the room with warm, soft light, giving the room a comfortable atmosphere. The bed she lay on, was cozy, with little stuffies and a fluffy blanket draped over her shoulders.

Where am I?

Almost as if on cue, the door opened to reveal a familiar face with messy lilac hair. He looked a little surprised that she was up already, but smiled softly and walked over to the stool beside the bed.

"Mitsuya? What are you doing here? Where am I?" She bombarded him with questions.

"Well hi there, to answer your questions, this is my house. I brought you here after I saw you passed out in the rain. You were out cold...so I took you to my family's house, but I have no ulterior motives I swear!" He says, face showing a hint of embarrassment.

"Oh...thank you, Mitsuya," Nakano said smiling softly.

"I've been meaning to say, we all call you Nakano, and that's your first name so please...call me Takashi," He rubbed the nape of his neck and looked away.